Reviews for The Continuing Adventures of Agent MacGregor
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Surviving Rodney equips you for anything.
SassyJ chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Love it. Beautifully written, and a very intriguing idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Funny crossover. I enjoyed it.
Ardna chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I reached the end and something inside of me screamed "Why isn't there more?" Seriously, this is a brilliant idea!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Fun and amusing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ever notice that GOOD crossover stories never seem to get more than one chapter?
lilawonder chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
So cool! I would love a sequel!
stranger's child waking chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This has got to be the tenth time I've read this and I think it's brilliant! Is there any possibility of a continuation? I would love it if you did... XD
Andriabow chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I so enjoyed this story and these are two of my favorite fandoms put together. I wish there was more of the story.

I'd love to read more of SG1/SGA1/NCIS story if you ever write another one. Thanks so much for sharing.
SpriteOfTheLight chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I love your story . The idea of Tim and Rodne meating each other and Rodney actually liking Tim is interesting, just like the idea of Tim working on Atlantis. I would really love if you could make a sequeal, well not just me but many more readers just by looking at the reviews. So could you please consider making a sequel to this story. Later _
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I kinda want there to be a sequel. Then again, I feel like Tim is an under appreciated character on both the show and in the fanfiction. Plus nerds are awesome.

Anyway. Loved the story. Thought you should know.
chazza1331 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Love it! you should totally do a sequel :)
Choosing Sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww I love Tim, and he and Rodney are quite funny together. Really like your crossovers. Very interesting premises.
River's Stream chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved this! Any hope of a continuation? I'm really wanting to see some more McKay/McGee banter, and McGee's reaction to Atlantis tech would be great.
Cynestra chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
You just made my day, again. I think I read your story at least 5 times the last few month and it still makes me smile. Great work!