Reviews for Got Sonic?
sherlocked97 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
that was brilliant :D you really captured McKay I think here because even when faced with the wisest being in the universe he is still convinced he is right :P
sirtechlocke chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Nice little Drabble. You captured a young Rodney McKay quite well!
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh, yeah. I can totally see this happening. _
irezel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012 just made Rodney a little more endearing to me...XD
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I wouldn't be surprosed if Rodney actually suceeded in building a TARDIS of course then the Doctor would have a real problem on his hands.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You could so build off of this.
Choosing Sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very clever story. Rodney was especially well written I thought. Thanks for the great read. :)
KieraJ chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was funny. Cheers. Not many people who write stories on this site are very capable or make much sense. So, good one!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
McKay? With a sonic screwdriver? *shudder* LOL

Great fic!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
It was going so well! I loved the beginning where Rodney knew he had to act a certain way to get past the expected reactions. That was wonderful and then the flash back, great stuff, hooked me, reading through, then came the completely unexpected profanity. It is rated T, so no worries, I really shouldn't have been surprised. Don't get me wrong, good story from what I read and nice style. Thank you for presented it here.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This really works. Rodney as a teenager. Who would have thought? Thanks mate!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I totaly think you should expand this one-shot. It would make a great story.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love the angle you've taken for the crossover. Also starting with McKay being told about the Stargate and then working back. The Sam Carter lines were a nice touch too! Great fun!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
What an awesome crossover! I really loved it!