Reviews for Burn
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I liked this very much. The intenseness of it. I really think Tony and Pepper's relationship could have this spark. But. I think this is way too fast for them to go. Pepper wouldn't allow Tony to just do that. She'd be fighting him like h-e-double-hockey-sticks before she'd actually let him do it at least IMO. Or Tony would plead with her a lot or be slightly more agressive(how heck do you spell that!) and for the latter of the previous two it could be the other way.

Maybe if there were many events that would lead to this, then this'd happen, but I felt it was a common occurrence that had kind of become like a ritual. She comes over and they kiss then it happens all over again. Maybe if you made it more like it was desperate and stuff. Like it was finally happening. Tony Stark is together would Pepper! It's big and I think it should have been made bigger. Also maybe you could've done this like they were kind of hiding it.

Oh well that's just my thoughts on it. It was well written, but I just felt the situation didn't feel right. Write more!
vampire865 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aww I love stories like this... god im obsessed with Iron Man lol... i should read No Air. saw it but was too busy at the moment... this was cute...

~L8rs! -Jenanananana-