Reviews for Comfort from Different Worlds
HazylShy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Awww, sweetness!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh, that was very sweet :)

I love the mugs!
SweetProserpina chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw, really sweet little look into Charlie/Sue. Loved it.

Cheers, sweetproserpina
Nine-Step Waltz chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
- Not enough people write about them. I've read the very few there are and I'd have to say this is my favorite! I actulyl favorited it a while ago, but I didn't review. Keep up the good work!
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
AW! i love this!
LostInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw that was so adorable, i really liked it and i think it summed up Sue and Charlie's relationship very well. i like your writing style, it flows well. :)
D chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow. This is really good. After Breaking Dawn, I thought Charlie and Sue were REALLY cute together. I like your ending especially. There's no lemon, or graphic violence, just an "I love you" of innocent love. Even if this is their second time around. Keep up the good work Elegance! :)
Alkedema chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
YES! i have been thinking of writing something like this but you beat me to it! i always thought that charlie needed some tlc on this site thank you it was heart felt but it stayed true to charlies character hes not one for jumping into things hes a simple man and since we dont know a lot about sue you followed a widow who is finding a new love!

i think you did a great job and im so happy that there is a charlie/sue fic(wow that was long xD)