Reviews for A Little Too Late
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Tears are in my eyes.
evol love chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Beautiful. Beautiful. I loved it! Amneris was characterized very well, as was Radames. Sad, tragic, but still somehow lighthearted and funny at times. Great fic.
Alydrial chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This story was beautiful. Very clever to have it from Amneris' point of view. I think you stayed very well in character with her. Good job!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Beautiful. There was some modern language, but it didn't detract from the story; you get extra, extra points for having proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Additionally, this story is very well-written, and Radames and Amneris are in character. I love how you portrayed their friendship, and the dialogue was great too; writing dialogue is hard because one has to do it without it sounding cheesy, but you pulled off Radames and Amneris' conversation beautifully.

Nice work, hope to read more from you soon :)
Pernicia chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
So sad! I always was mad at Amneris for not trying to save either of her only friends- but this makes me understand why she couldn't. I wish they had put something like this in the musical as a way to finalize the Radames/Amneris relationship (now friendship).

The Great Mouse Caper was great- a seemingly random instance that they can say good-bye with. Of course, they're not really saying good-bye because he and Aida get resurrected, and Amneris becomes a living mummy kind of, and it all ends happy... well, not really, but that's what I tell myself to keep my happy.
TwilighterRenthead chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
:...( SO SAD! Poor Radames. Poor Amneris. Beautiful story.
CRASHxin2xME chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I love this. I truely love this. And this is a phenomenal play, our school did it this year .. we made 30$ it was so amazing. Haha. Love love love love love this show! And I listen to the sound track often, nice work on this. Great job. (
prewarmadness chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
WOW.

epic.

you captured the moment.
HC247 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Lovely!

This was fabulous! The emotions are captured perfectly and the ironic humor was a great touch. When Amneris called him and idiot, I couldn;t help but think of Fiyero for some reason...weird, huh?

WOnderful job.
roberre chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
So I've totally never seen this musical...

but this story was SAD. 8O And I think I pretty much was able to glean what was going on from their conversation, so it all worked out.

Anyways, it was REALLY REALLY SAD! I didn't tear up, but I felt like by all accounts I should have if I was a normal person. xD Really, it was amazing. I love your stuff, and as always, it didn't dissappoint. The dialogue was natural and flowing, the emotions raw, and the pace of the story perfect. I love the little mouse/dare thing, and did I mention it was sad?

A really beautiful peice, Fae. Honest. -nod-