Reviews for The Nightmare Before Halloween
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Loved it :) Great job guys!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Another fantastic fic! Nice job! :)
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Very creative flow...and enjoyable.

You guys make a great team!

Thanks for the fun time!

Karen
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Most of the stitches, not very expertly placed in the first place, had popped out and the largest wound, a slice running from right below his left rib cage all the way to the top of his right pelvis bone was gaping in several areas, exposing muscle and continuously seeping dark red blood.

Oh so graphic...I love it!

You all meld together so perfectly!

This is an excellent piece.

Onward,

Karen
KayValo87 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Excellent story. Great job to all of you. :)

Of course, since I enjoyed this story so much, I'm going to have to check out what else you four have written. ;)

Keep up the good work. :)
Darkest Water chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
I really liked this :)

nice job with this story,

you are talented.
Scifidiva chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Bravo CWESS gals! Loved this story. Sam's compassion for Peter was so heart-wrenching, even though he tried to mortally stab himself to prevent Peter's "vesselizing" him. EK take notes - Lucifer "vesselizing" Sam NOT allowed ;-).
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Loved it! Great fic!
Madebyme chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
That was one hell of a ride and I enjoyed every minute of it! You crammed it full to bursting with drama, action and angst and I'm always a sucker for a Sam and John heart to heart! You guys all did a fantastic job, are you planning on another round robin in the future? Thanks for a great read, :-)
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
This was a great story. Each of you did an excellent job of continuation and limpness. Kudos to the lot of you.

Denise
carocali chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Thoroughly riveting story! You guys really outdid yourselves with the angst and torture. Suicidal!Sammy is pretty intense!

Please keep doing more collaborations! That was a fun read!

:D

Caroline
RedDragen chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I am sad to see this story end.
Amylou chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
brilliant as always
Trish62 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Hey, nice work. Interesting story and limp Sam! Just what I needed this morning!
Ash8 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Great story. Great ending. I really enjoyed it. Thanks to all of your for sharing.