Reviews for Moments in Time
Eruanna Undomiel chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love this story. I LOVE Newsies and this is so sweet. I want more on Sopt and Styx!
Miss Sarah Louise chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Omigod that was PERFECTION! It was sweet and sad and romantic and FANTASTIC! I loved it so much, but my only critique is... I cant think of one thing wrong with it! an infinite amount of stars!

-Sarah D
0xlittlexmissxsunshinex0 chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
amazing story. I really loved it. I hope that you write more on this site because I will be reading it!

-Cassie
0xlittlexmissxsunshinex0 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
amazing so far.

I am definatly excited to read more!

j.jiang chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I truly enjoy your style and the way you weave the words. It comes over very...effortless and poetic, light and scented of honey (just enough that it doesn't overpower).
j.jiang chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I understand your point about repeating things they like about the moments before sunrise, a way to kind of draw parallels between them. I'm not sure if I like that they have sentences that are almost dead replicas. It seems too much like they're clones of each other, and I have a hard time believing that people who are so alike could end up liking each other (although, I do believe the phrase that love is the truest form of narcissism, so who knows. :D).

On another note, I did like the difference with the fog and the smoke. Poetic. I don't know that Styx is a Mary-Sue, but, the way Spot talks about marring a girl's perfection could be what makes people think that (they're probably assuming it's Styx he's thinking about.).

Regardless, I'm interested to see where you take this. and you have a strong sense of personal style, I think.

-Schyler
Clover 33 chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
This story is absolutely beautiful.