Reviews for From a Frog to a Prince
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 7/25
Yay thank you
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 13 . 5/25
So I know I am so very, very late to the party, but I absolutely loved this story! (Yes that is three exclamation points to prove my love)

I was horrified and shocked and depressed and upset... there was so much emotion in this story that I can't even express it all. It gave me shivers to read Severus insinuating her as nothing more than a prostitute. It broke my heart. Her anger and his stubbornness were so perfectly balanced.

Overall, your story moved along beautifully. There was no lag or tedious thought process. My only complaint was that he last two chapters felt a little rushed and could have been extended into the three with a longer epilogue. However, I am still very satisfied.

This was an amazing piece to read and I will probably be thinking about it for days. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
I'm sorry but I didn't find this romantic at all. Snape was an absolute pig and Hermione didn't make him pay nearly enough to prove he would actually even TRY not to be such an ass in the future.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
She should have just left.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
So your version of Severus is a misogynistic egotistical maniacal jackass with a hearing problem and a . Nice. And this is supposed to be "romantic"?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
So he's going to stay now that he's unwanted but couldn't bother staying after he'd fucked her. Nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
And now the asshole thinks he can slime his way in. Nice.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
God no wonder she doesn't want that son of a bitch near her or her child! What a fucking asshole!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Good for her. Severus is an over-controlling misogynistic control freak asshole who doesn't deserve Hermione as a fuck-buddy. He treated her like a diseased whore - what the fuck did he expect?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
:-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Nice!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Awwww poor Liam so n sure but s cute!
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
this was great! I wish you could do some more, like another epilogue
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
I have read this story over 15 times and no matter what it always make me sigh, cry and laugh. My hubby thinks i'm mental but I truly adore this story.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
This goes on my favorites list!