Reviews for Spitting Images
Completely Brilliant you are! Absolutely amazing, I think that was one of the best paradox/time travel stories I've ever read!
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 5/16
I've read this twice now, and its still as brilliant as the first. And seriously. Donna woulda made an absolutely PERFECT Doctor. Just sayin. There needs to be more DoctorDonna fics.
rebornwhole chapter 1 . 1/22
This is brilliant! Thank you so much for making me smile with this, Donna is one of my favorite companions (all of the sass *squee*) This is awesome, you're awesome, and you know what, pegacorns are awesome too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Okay that was...weird. Just...weird.
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was hilarious :)
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is fantastic!
Lily Rickman chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
tansypool chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Well, that made it hurt slightly less! Slightly. It still hurts. You just had to make all those Classic Who references to inflict that pain on me.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh my god. Mind... blown. This is incredible and awesome and strange.
Peaceful Sunrise chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was fantastic!
GoddessAmanda1984 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I loved this! It was a great concept to begin with, the idea of the Doctor regerating to look like Donna, but bringing it back full circle to the original Donna was brilliantly done. Also, having her call around to ask about women's underwear...priceless.
noblepond chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Poor foreveralone Doctor. I can't help but laugh, though. Donna's always been brilliant.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Dear god. This is perfect.

I love how condescending the Doctor Donna is about Ten when she thinks of him. Brilliant.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
this is absolutely priceless! i loved it! i wish there were more!
snotweird chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Everything makes sense now.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »