Reviews for After Glow
caharrington1975 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
good story! can you write the next chapter?
RavenHart24 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Amazing story i hope you choose to continue it. It is very interesting keep it up!
Raven chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Wow, this is really getting good. I never would or guessed that it was Bella, I thought it was James. I love your writing. As a team Jacob fan I do wish he was in it more, but otherwise this is truly amazing.
Smart babe chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved after glow. It overwhelms you the fact how interesting and fascinating it , I was a little upset that it ended,because the engaging feeling is overwhelming me,can you as soon as possible continue and try to end the story please,I should mention I'm very unpatience please!I want to know how it turns out.I really enjoyed the first 5 chapters in after glow!:D
Iliwa chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
HUGE FAN, no wait scratch that, MEGA FAAN!

Don't stop noow keep going :)
darkangelblood0809 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
i want moooorrrrreee! must have morrrrrreeee! soo good. :)
Summer chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Continue continue continue! Im dieing of suspense this is super amazing! Love it sooooo much! I saw the trailer on youtube i read the description ans was like tottally had to read this. So i did. Love it!
Lizzett chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
a good story when are u gonna finish the rest :D
Tanisha Stewart Pattinson chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
When is the next chapter going to be up? And yeah I'm related to Kirsten Stewart no joke
CheeringCadet chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
more more more
Ever-Starr chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
AMAZING! Please make the next chapter!
K1998 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
all the chapters were great! im just dying to know wat happens next! there are some typing errors though keep up the good work ;)
hannah richardson chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
wow i am so stupid i meant to post my email and totally forgot. please. please. pleas! email me . i really wud love to speak with you one the book. or whatever. uhhhm niki right? just checkin since

the last few names have had niki in the url lol.
hannah richardson chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
wow. im impressed honest and sincerely. i read it cuz im wriing one too. love what ive read so far.

, isnt always accurate but who cares? keep up the awesome wriring and if i can ill post my version of the renesmee cullen chronicles (haha not the title of mine lol)
Lizzett chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
it's a great story i've waited for a long time for you to continue your story i think you should hurry up you got a gift for writing. :)