Reviews for Sleeptalking
TheSlackerestSlifer chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
hehe that was cute, even though I wouldn't have minded it being rivalshipping, because I absolutely LOVE rivalshipping, I still enjoyed it. And yes, the idea of Manjoume sleep talking is quite quite adorable. I love him so much :3
He's mah favorite. Aside from Judai. But he's the main character, so that's not really very exciting haha

Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, Asuka and Johan, get your minds out of the gutter! ;)
I just LOVE how innocent Juudai is! He's so CUTE! And Manjoume really WAS dreaming of dueling! I thought he was out of character until I saw that, and then I realized, he's perfect! Everything is perfect! I laughed so hard my face hurts! Please write another! I want to know how Manjoume reacts when he wakes up! Pretty please? :)
X59 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
now this was just hilarious.
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
HAHAHAHA! XD
lighght chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I starting snorting I was laughing so much. I did notice you slipped 'Academia' in there, though. No problem; it's not like it's all that troublesome. The whole story was just great for such a random thought.

Great job!

~Lindsey
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
HAHAHA! ROFL! This is sooo funny! XD I got told off for laughing too much and too loud at this fic!XD I luv it I luv it I luv it! -falls dead from laughing too much- x.x
Rosa the Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
LOL! I love that! Poor Asuka and Johan! And for once Juudai was right! HaHa!

~Rosa
Kanji of love chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
... I would pay good money to get a sequel to this. Because after Chazz wakes up... :)

There is nothing I disliked about this story, so, well done :)
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hn
yui minatsuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
so funny _

please make more
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I was totally laughing my ass off. XD
Phen's Foxxy Rose chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Nice start out are you ok onee san Ttyl g2g Jade-san
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh, fuzzy...you're hilarious. XD *goes back to read the story over and over, giggling like a shoujo-anime version of Johan in a demented fangirl's daydream*

Poor Satou-sensei. XD
pompom25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too Funny!
whoompah chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
GIRL THIS IS AWESOME! lol I haven't laughed so much in a long time! oh I miss Chazz! he's so funny and lol with this line "AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! YOU’LL COME TO ME, BEGGING FOR MORE! I WILL HIT AND HIT AND HIT AGAIN UNTIL YOU CAN’T THINK STRAIGHT!” for some reason... I CANNOT help but think of rivalshipping lemon 8D curse my dirty mind! XD but srsly well done! I really enjoyed it! :D