Reviews for Rhode's Yaoi Spa
Olivia chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I dont know why but I never get nosebleeds... maybe cause im ten? Oh well also it would be awesome if you did more of this
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Lol better hope the yaoi fans dont read this (me: to late :) *imagines this all and allen x tyki*
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Very very very very gooooooood! Don't put soooo much smex in it though I seriously almost threw up... (No offense). :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I know it's been probably a really long time since you have thought of this story maybe a year or two since whenever I check there are no updates but please consider writing nor you are really good!
Mags1st chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Hi there. I just wanted to say I love what you write ... it's purely amazing. And the Man" Rhode and girlfriends arc - just it's so good it's actually illegal. I was wondering if you dropped it? I'm pretty much addicted :D
WhiteLion chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Please update. This story is really awesome.
DarkDragonessFlies chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
You have gotten me addicted to all of the YAOI stories from -man.
Papah Bags chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Lol interesting concept behind it, but awesome story :3
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
wow YOUR AWSOME :D more plz
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
OML, please write more CX
nekobabe4ever chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
please update soon i love this trilogy
Kassie chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
NO! You can't leave me hanging! I swear, this has got to be the best yaoi fic I've EVER read!
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
This is totally awesome! xD OMG! I just love Poker Pair! :D Allen has to be the Uke! He's the ultimate uke! xD Im not sure if he would be the uke with Timothy or Jean though... xD Love this and hope you update anytime soon.
KibbyPhantomhime chapter 4 . 8/16/2013