Reviews for Last Rites
Girl.Interpreted chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Vash's reaction made sense to me. I've always felt he has a real flair for denial. The need to dig a grave. The need to DO something. That resonated with me. And of course, Vash would blame himself in every conceivable way. And Meryl at the end- her weary resignation: "I have to." That was very like her. The only thing that bothered me about this one is that I can't recall Vash ever once calling Wolfwood "Nick"... but it's a small point. And why is the entire chapter a link to "Coca-cola Rewards"? Weird. But, very nice one-shot.
Rumika chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Good lord, was that ever a sad fic ;_; I really liked it, though. Another nice elaboration of a scene. This time, very, VERY sad ;_;
Uozumi chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
That was so sad, but really go and touching!

I love it!

Uozumi
Millions-Knives chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Sob...Poor wolfwood...So tragic...But i like it.(cry...). This eps. is so sad...
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
wow wow wow it hurts

poor poor vash it hurts him alot
Wolfserpent chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
The idea of Vash giving Wolfwood his last rites is really moving, and your execution of the idea is excellent. The only comment I have, and it's really minor, is the change of tense from the first paragraph to the rest of the story. :)
DeadLegato chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Oooh. This is so pretty, so well written. I like your work, you do good stuff. :-)

I think you really captured Vash's sentiments well.
Angel in Runes chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
saaaad! ;_; I really really like this ficcie...s'it's good.~nodnod~
Jenzu chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Excellent, it was really a good story. I had *no* idea that we actually almost had the same concept. I so didn't plagerize! Honest! Anyways, it was wicked, keep it up.