Reviews for Stuck in a Locked Classroom
jiminxx chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Wow. No words can express how amazing this story is, and how talented you are as a writer. I was hooked from the beginning, but somehow it got even better and better each chapter! I really hope you finish this story- it would just be tragic to let this gem go unfinished. I know that this was years ago, but I still believe that you can finish it :) Please come back!
cheetahkit chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
wish u would continue...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
This is one of my favorite HA! stories ever, even if it only is 9 chapters and incomplete, you have only a few HA! stories but the ones you have are really great. It may take a while but I can't wait for you to update, the suspense from this chapter is both exciting and killing me at the same time lol.
YuniX-2 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
NOOOOOOO! How could you end this story here?! :(
lovely220 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
when is this story gonna BE UPDATED i love it
Ela Morgenstern chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
the history is really cute

would be a update for this someday :3?
Zephyr.Camida chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
It's such a shame that this fic hasn't been updated in years; it's so friggin' amazing that I was really beside myself. The characterizations of everyone seems very real and not over exaggerated like many writers tend to make them. One thing I absolutely loved is that everyone from the original PS 118 group still have soft spots for each other. The little blips of that always made me smile throughout this. I especially liked that Lila and Helga are friends. Like, a lot. I've grown more and more irritated at how much of a villain people make her out to be when she really is just a nice girl who can't help being 'that girl' Arnold liked. Lol But here, I'm rambling so I'll close off with endless virtual love for this. Maybe one day an inspirational spurt will hit and we'll see an update. That would be ever so lovely. XD And of course, this has obviously been faved!
Montblanc chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
YAY, I love randomly stumbling upon well-written fanfiction. I know it's been ages, but I hope you'll continue this fic. I absolutely love the dialogue you write for Arnold and Helga, and Helga's therapy sessions with Dr. Bliss are so fun to read. It's been so long since I've watched the show, and reading this has made me want to revisit it again!
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I love this story. The Lila/Brainy relationship is interesting. It certainly puts this story above the hundred other cliched fics with the same pairings all the time. I hope you update soon.

Shadow
Elli Cole chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
I need to read the next chapter soon, please! 3
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
omg this story is beautiful! Please update soon!

Amazing job :D
Kat3418 chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
i dont know how i stumbled upon this, i think it was a draco/Harry story, but im glad i did. I used to love watching Hey Arnold! and like how you portray the characters.

Hope you update soon!
Pohla chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
you gonna continue any tmme soon?

I really want to read the next chapter
Danaelle chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Great storie, and I love what you did with Lila! It's probably one of the first stories I read where she didn't became a popular b!tch, I love the friendly version you did much better
the-lionness chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Please, PLEASE, finish this fanfic! It's interesting and funny and you just got to the climax. I mean, seriously...what the heck is Curly gonna do?