Reviews for Stuck in a Locked Classroom
flornoir chapter 9 . 10/5
Wow- I just recently stumbled upon this story, and I'm in love! I hope you do continue this story eventually, if ever the inspiration comes back imagination is not great enough to picture how this will unfold :)
pamela.s.amaral chapter 9 . 8/21
Damn I like this fic so much, sad that you never updated it anymore (
I really wish I did know what kind of crazy plan Curly has in mind
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 6/30
I LOVE THIS! Man, I love that Arnold is getting there and having realisations and his feelings for Helga, and especially some deeds she done for him. Man, I am going to love this, but I sense it's not going to be over with whatever Curly is planning and it is not going to be easy with Arnold and Helga. :) I hope u update soon because this one of the amazing Helga/Arnold stories I've read in my life
Half-elf chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
I just found this story and I absolutely fell in love with it. It is wonderfully done. You write beautifully and your take on the characters is spot on. Great job!

I know its been a long time since you've added to this but I am really hoping you decide to finish this. It's too good to let go.

Once again, I loved the story.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
YEAH YOU! hi. X)
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Lol I like Curly and Brainy! X3
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
I really love your story! Update soon!
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
"Staring at the phone, as though it knew, and it would tell her the secret." God, I love the things you write. Also, Lila and Brainy? Thank you.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
"He has this idealistic, dreamy, optimistic thing going on, and I'm like a slap in it's face." 3 I've always loved how opposite Helga and Arnold can be.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
The part, where Helga explains why she has to pace, while talking to the therapist, is one of my favorite parts. I can tell, through your writing, that you have a magnificent mind.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
This is amazing. I absolutely love it. It was thought out, so well. There are so many things I could point out that I like about it, but it would take too long. Things that made me look at the series in a way, I didn't already look at it. New perspectives and shiz. I also, love that you made Lila and Helga kind-of friends—I like the idea of them being friends, because Lila seems to like Helga, despite Helga never seeming to like her (in the cartoon); even after Lila learns of Helga's secret and let's her take her position in the play.
jiminxx chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Wow. No words can express how amazing this story is, and how talented you are as a writer. I was hooked from the beginning, but somehow it got even better and better each chapter! I really hope you finish this story- it would just be tragic to let this gem go unfinished. I know that this was years ago, but I still believe that you can finish it :) Please come back!
cheetahkit chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
wish u would continue...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
This is one of my favorite HA! stories ever, even if it only is 9 chapters and incomplete, you have only a few HA! stories but the ones you have are really great. It may take a while but I can't wait for you to update, the suspense from this chapter is both exciting and killing me at the same time lol.
YuniX-2 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012