Reviews for Perfection Is Overrated
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
An amazing way to write, so emotional. And Matt was amazing as Mello!saviour. Thumbs up!
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This. Was. Beautifull. And i laughed at the end. Amazing! I love it! Great job.
sonjobeth chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw! This was pouring with sweet cuteness! I loved it. Matt and Mello were just made for each other!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aww, that was sorta sweet. And kinda cute. Don't comment. Just... don't. XP And yeah, Matt, way to ruin the moment. But that's ok, I forgive him. My (excuse me, 'our,' I can't forget the other fans of his ') Mattsy is too adorable and amazing NOT to be forgiven, cuz WE can never stay mad at him long. Of course. He's just that wonderful. XD Isn't he? And Mellsy knows that too, evidently. I mean, OBVIOUSLY.

Sorry if I don't make sense. It happens... actually, it happens quite frequently. ' Strange... probably because the internet is my only outlet, since if I start being weird at school or home people start looking at me funny... ' and I'm not a very outgoing person, so stares get to me...

Now you know my life's story! Isn't it interesting? XD (Definitely not? I thought so ') Again, ridiculously long review, sorry for taking your time! '
dobby'socks7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
SO SWEET I TOTALY LOVED THIS GREAT JOB *sobs and glomps*
Client 91802 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Oh, Matt, talk about a moment-killer, haha. Still, this IS Matt. I love it because Mello seems softer in this story, when he's usually portrayed as so violent and more than a little nasty. Everyone has a soft side, right Mels? Mels? EAARGH!*ducks refrigerator*

Where did he even get that?

I like it. Please write some more stories. Addiction, rising, egh, stuggling to keep control...

:P
ILoveMyGeeWay chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I loved it!

lots of less then three
Shikirou chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I wasn't expecting that at the end.

It was cute. (:
Sonreya chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
not bad at all... it was kinda funny... especially the ending... it fits all too well too... I'm still not completely into Death Note... but ya'know... i will still read your stories Sa-Chan... just cuz i love you onee-sama _-.

Sonreya
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh, Matt, I love you, too. *kick* X3

Mello looks cute.
ace1413 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You get two thumbs up! I thought the end was perfect.
MelloisMellow chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was really poetic!

Nice work!
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Too cute for words...I wanna cry from the adorableness, but squeal at the hint of a sex scene too! :P I'm so conflicted, amazing job though. I really did love it. :)
RecklessxDreamer chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aww, that was cute :D

Lovely job!

But geez, Matt, ya just had to ruin it, didn't you? XD Silly silly.
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw that was cute! I love uke!Mello to itty bitty bits! Great job!