Reviews for Erased
StarGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I haven't even started reading yet and I'm already thanking you for making this fic. I've been entranced by Roxas and wanted to read an action packed romance with him and another. I know you've probably finished this story a long time ago, and most likely won't even get this review, but I still feel the need to praise you for making a story to my liking.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Just finished this story. It was really, really good. Olette was a great character. You paced her beautifully. Even though I hated when she separated herself from Roxas it was the right thing to do, and you didn't rush things. Know Roxas is your favorite, but in some ways Axel was the true hero of this story. He never forgot who Roxas is and was incredibly brave. He never gave up and did not give in. Thank you, I really enjoyed the story.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
I've been reading this story for the past few daysandi i love it! the friendship between Roxas and Axel and Demyx is so sweet as is Olette, Pence and Hayner. I'm not that comfortable with the way you are portraying Kairi and Riku., and especially Sora who would never be so spineless. It's working for the story, though. I'll keep reading.
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
Great story! xD I love it! I almost sobbed when I saw that it was completed, now I'm happy to have read this beautiful story. Take care and hopefully will read more of your stories. :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Wow, it's coming to a dramatic end. Can't believe she stabbed Roxas but I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
nony chapter 29 . 8/9/2012
YAAASSS omg i've been following this since the 1st chapter! glad u updated!
Mystical Chibi Roxy chapter 29 . 7/21/2012
As long as you keep your promise, I'm happy and hope you update soon. I'm looking forward for another chapter. :3
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 29 . 3/28/2012
I really like your story. I love all the agnst and stuff. I really love the way you managed with this story, keep up the good work. :3 I hope you do keep on updating soon. XD

Take care, and see ya on the next chap. :D
Neko eyes chapter 29 . 1/28/2012
Please, take all the time you need. I can wait. _
asdf chapter 29 . 1/27/2012
Well, just make sure to replace this note with the actual chapter, ya don't know how annoying it is with stories that incorporate author notes as chapters and don't bother to remove em.

I'll be waitin'.
twobecomeone13 chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
Sorry to hear about the virus. I'm glad to hear that a new chapter will come soon, because your story rocks.
Livluvdie101 chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
Yeah, you really did make me happy with the chance of a new chapter. You should have heard me screaming "YES, YEEEESSSS! ALRIGHT!" throughout my house. But alas, I don't blame you at all for what has happened because the same thing happened to me once, except I had just started a story and didn't have the whole idea in my head, I wrote it out on a microsoft word, just for an update on my computer to wipe it off the drive. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Us fans will wait patiently in the wings!
Astra Ashes chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
Ah it's cool I can wait :) Sorry to hear about that virus though D:
sugarhigh-ninja3 chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
Aww... I was all excited. If you want me to edit it when you're finished writing it, let me know :)
bookgirl111 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
more or else please add more chapters please pleasepleasepleaseplease pretty please with cherry on top