Reviews for IV Club
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
I don't know why I just added this to my follow list when it hasn't been touched for right years, but you wrote it so well, it wore me down and I just HAD to. Thank you for giving us this little snippet because even little snippets are the best to receive when they're of this quality.

~BCR~
slexieotpforever chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
I love this story and I just LOVE the slow development! Love it!
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Wow. Good story. :)
always92 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
love this story so much! i really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
This is awesome! You have Lexie's voice down perfectly.
Karina chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Hello! Great story. Thanks for writing it. Is this the last chapter? I would love some more. It is really good.
krizue chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I really like this story, is a shame you are not updating, i'd love to read some more
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
holy crap! this is an awesome story! I really really hope you decide to write more because I good use some more lexie and mark since the mean writers broke them up on the show
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
This is a really good story, I'm enjoying it very much however I've never seen fight club so if the end about the whole blowing up the city is true, i guess I know the ending
riskinglife chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
loving it!
Lizzy1313 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love this update soon
Greys has become my life chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
I just read these 6 chapters and all I can say is, "Oh! I hope you haven't given up on this story! There are only two more chapters to go!"

Here's to hoping for another chapter.
w.s.caer chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Wow. I really hope you'll update this someday. This is one of the few stories on here that I've read, that doesn't seem to be written by a 12 year old. And, in case you *are* a 12 year old, nice job! ;)

I really like the way you've written them, definitely in character. It's very enjoyable to read and as mentioned before, I hope you update this!
TheWeaselette chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Love it!
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
I adore this story. I love how you write the two of them. You are really good at characterization especially with Lexi. With Mark I think its easy to write dialouge but harder to right thoughts because he changes around Lexi. A fact I find very amusing for some reason. You have done a great job showing that. I can't wait for more.