Reviews for Paper Cranes
SunshineGal16 chapter 1 . 4/8
Where DO you come up with these unique themes? Aargh, you make me feel so insignificant when I read your writing.
Beautiful, Sakura Haruno in character to a T. Naruto too. The letter very nearly made me sob. If I had been a little less stone-hearted I would have, believe me. I just wish I could know Sasuke's response.
Anyway, one VERY satisfying oneshot.
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
im sobbing this is perfection ok
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i liked this!
mUmaRhz chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
this is actually pretty good. I never really saw fairy tales in the way you wrtoe them..well actually i did but to a extent.. i liked how you wrote some of your paragraphs they were well written like as if you could pick out a moral in each sentence.. it was a good fanfic..especially the letter..that entire letter wrapped up this story well..

great writting write some more
koolgothgurl7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I'm speachless. but in a good way. and I don't know what else to say but this turned out really good.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Luv Vampirechick7
Electra-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
It was nice, it almost made my eyes water. That's saying something
einsodair chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh I like it! Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I tried VitaminWater for the first time yesterday. The three X's. It tastes good. x3 I still have most of the bottle left. Ha. I only tried it because of your story, Like VitaminWater. That, and my friend SS-chan totally loves the stuff.

SO. Onto the actual review.

I really liked this. I liked the paragraph that had "we'd fall in love like we were supposed to" in it. Sakura has really matured, and it shows. With just that one phrase, so many emotions are there. I can sense melancholy just by reading it; usually, that doesn't happen to me when I read a particularly sad piece of a story, but... I guess this is an exception. Who knows.
refracted chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow.

That was amazingly sweet, but so melancholic at the same time.

Nearly made me cry.

I absolutely adored the line of:

"I don’t know if I truly loved you, but I wanted to bring you back anyway, because I thought that one day you would come back, and one day you’d smile, and one day, maybe, just maybe, we’d fall in love like we were supposed to."

That was just too bittersweet and darkly pretty.

I loved it.

pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
wow that was amazing

It kinda makes me wanna try folding paper cranes:)

I like how Sakura is unsure of whether she loved and still loves Sasuke.
theforesttree chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
cute...and sad to an extend. But wonderful though.
Rawr it's Neko-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I love it. That's all I can say.

But it would be really cool to see a sequel to this...Just a suggestion. :]
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Interesting. I like how each hundred or so cranes, we'd see the story progress and it gave a nice time gap sort of thing. 0

It flowed nicely too. The letter at the ending was sort of...random and odd, and while it was a closing, I don't think it fit as well with the rest of the story.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i loved it.

the style throughout was awesome and just great. thank you for writing this. def a favorite. thank you.

i wish i could know what happens then, but i guess we all make up our own ends.
ayane04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I liked it ;) You really captured Sakura's character well. I loved all of this, except I'm sort of curious what Sasuke's reaction was to the letter... but I suppose I can't have everything ... xD

SasuSaku