Reviews for Erotomania
anita chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
please update, this is good
jordan16 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
omg i love this story plse plse update soon
love-is-hate93 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I wish you'd continue this story!

Its great i really enjoyed reading it!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
i demand this to continue... i mean please continue... or i'll get spike and xander and draco and harry to hex you into next year and than i'l um cry and thro a tantrum and um prank email you... okay i wont do that but i'll cry. like alot. the sames goes for the awesome Spander/HarryxDraco slash story. sounds hot.
homosexualsakura chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Please write more chappies...
riend chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Can't wait for next chapter!
CloveeD chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I've always wanted to read a Nick/Greg fanfic with Greg being stalked by an aggressive admirer - and here it is! Poor Nick, his concern thus far has gone down the drain. I'm super excited to know what's going to happen next :D Hope to see the next chapter soon! Good stuff!
happyharper13 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Hey! I see that you've gotten to posting this story on LJ. Do you think you'll be updating soon? My offer still stands for betaing whenever you want to update. Can't wait to see where you take this!
BerryPink chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
please update dude i wanna know who this secret admirer is *A*! aw, and greg is just so cute, i love the way you write about the whole thing :3 so update!
Evil Jenyus chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
ok this is creepy cuz it almost seems like it's nick, but i'm hoping it's not, cuz that would really kinda ruin the story for me, personally. but you've got my interest, so please update soon. and if you could, please tell me if it's nick or not? it's really kinda freaking me out on a yaoi-lover's/csi lover's perspective

sincerely intrigued,

the Evil Jenyus
animenut18 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
update for the girl who had her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday please
YuugisGirl chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Oh my god! I love this story! Greg is like my new favorite character! (now that Grissom is gone anyway...*grumbles*) This is a very promissing story! I can't wait till Greg and Nick get together!Please please PLEASE update soon! I really want to know more!
Ritnou chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
update son
Michi chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
This story is really amazing. 8D I'm totally addicted to it. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it. :)
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
looks like the stalker's smart. that's a bad sign... and how did he get greg's new phone number?

ASOTA