Reviews for The Proper Etiquette
Revak chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wait. What is this?

Why am I only finding this story today?

I'll admit the last update date and relatively dark (imo) description made me hesitate to read this.

Now, however, I'm so glad I did! This story deserves a lot more attention (you should probably add Tracks to the characters involved so it can be found easier) and you have an incredible way of writing.

I don't really have much hope for an update of this story at this point, but I can try, right? I mean, what other stories has two of my favorite characters written so well? Tracks as more than just a vain bot, who speaks french? Trent as more than the background 'bully' character? Much love to you and this story!

Rev.
Silverwing chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
"A glance at his wristwatch warned that he didn't have much time left before his acquaintance would arrive. That didn't stop him from making a last appearance check, dashing in front of the vanity to adjust his shirt sleeves and collar. For his first night on the town he had donned his lucky blue dress shirt, knowing for a fact that it brought out his eyes. His mother had told him so. Expertly sliding a hand through his hair, he flashed his reflection a white-toothed smile.

Oh yeah, he was the incarnate of perfection."

Hm... I wonder if Trent is the human version of Sunstreaker...*thinks*
Captain-Emily chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Oh wow. This has been awesome! It actually feels like a subplot that could have been added to one of the sequels. Also, you've somehow managed to keep Trent in character as a jerk but still make him sympathetic too. I'm not sure how you managed that, but kudos!

I realize that you haven't updated in a long while, but I do hope that you decide to continue this. I would love to see how everything is going to end, not to mention the inevitable run-in with Sam and Mikaela. That should be interesting.

Thank you for sharing!
kateydidnt chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I wish there were more of this! so it is post first movie, but AU on Revenge of the Fallen. ok, I was a little confused at first. like I said, I would like to see more!
Artemis1000 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Trent and Tracks made a very intriguing team. I really like how their personalities clash. A great journey! Although now I'm very worried for Trent and Tracks, since he foolishly used his cell phone. And silly Tracks' too stubborn to drink gasoline, so they'll give their pursuers all the time in the world to catch up to them *clucks disapprovingly*
staidwaters chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Oh, this is LOTS of fun. I wish I had found this earlier. I love stories about random characters trying to figure out what's going on when the reader already knows the situation, and Trent is so much fun to play with.

Thanks for a good read. I'll keep checking back for updates.
SoulEaterWendigo chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Helloha,

youve got a relly awsome fic goin on here, love the use of french:D

Its kinda funny to see Trents reactions to Tracks, the agents and the whole situation he's in because I can so see it happening.

This is one of the best stories Ive read in awhile.

Keep up the good work.

Freak, out.
LovelyIAmNot chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
This story is so darn good. There aren't many Trent stories out there, and I feel that he is a character that would be great to delve into. Awesome job! Can't wait for your next update!
BlackBolt chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
wow - i never thought, this would happen, but i like your trent :)) i like him a lot and also tracks .. i hope that the two can become friends .. and perhaps more ? :) at least now trent and sam have some common ground and perhaps the two could become friends too ;)

but as i am a slash-fan (sorry *..) i hope for a trent/tracks :))

anyway, please update - your story is well written and very interesting :)) i can't wait to read more ..

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Miss Hap chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
I pretty much screamed when I was that you had updated this! I absolutely love it; you write Trent very well. Can't wait for the next chapter!
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Haha! Tracks is hilarious! Keep this going it's really nice, I wonder how Sam is going to react when he sees Trent! :):):):)
Hanchu chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Yay! Update!

Love the development of the interaction between Trent and Tracks... That message from Simmons will prove interesting, especially if they can really track his cellphone.. I hope he turned it off.

LOL Trent using '123456' as password. I can actually see him doing that.

Anyway, great update, I just can't wait to read more!
Rinslet chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
This story is very under-appreciated in terms of reviews, and I'm sorry I never really reviewed until know, but this is one of my favorite TF fics. It really hooked me in the first chapter, and gave me a different perception of Trent. I am excited to see how you would develop him and his future involvement with the autobots. :)
TFSTARFIRE chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
even though i don't like Trent, this is a good story and i cant wait for the next chapter :)
Mel chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
WHY IS THERE ONLY 4 REVIEWS ON THIS. This story is awesome! Can't wait for more.