Reviews for Five Things Most Kids Do That Sam and Dean Never D
Delete-account-please-7993970 chapter 1 . 6/25
This was good.
Trisa Slyne chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I listened to the podfic of this by reena_jenkins. I really loved the complexity of this. I haven't seen the series consistently enough to know every reference that may have been sprinkled in there, but I didn't need to. It was a really cute and heart-wrenching story and I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Amazing job!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
AHHH the feels. This was excellently written and a really good character study.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Cute! I love when John is portrayed as a parent who tried his best.
Magic of Reality chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Luv it~
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really enjoyed reading!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Make a gal BAWL, why don't'cha?
windscryer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*wibble*

Just . . . *wibble*

*and huggles for teh Winchester manz*

*and one for you for sharing this*
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw, I LOVED this. Great, great idea! Absolutely brilliant!

Loved this image: "Sammy shuffled his feet and nudged his shaggy head against Dean’s side like a lamb butting close to an ewe for warmth in the wind" SO sweet!

And this: "Even Sammy’s precious stuffed rabbit, usually assigned to the younger boy’s care alone, sometimes appeared tucked in Dean’s elbow when big brother was sick". Aw.

Wish it hadn't ended with a sad one, though. But really great job. I'm favoriting this!
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Great portrayal of the bond between the two brothers. i especially like that it was shown through John's eyes.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw...! This's good. I like it. The hand-me-downs! *laughs* I recall hand-me-downs. Thank goodness, I outgrew my mom (height), though-she has terrible fashion sense!

Ah, such precious little tykes.

Good job!
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wonderfully insightful shots throughout the boys' lives. Each has a spark from that time and conveys the characters so very well.

More power to the BunnieZ!
staceycj chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow. This story was very touching and moving. Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh, poor John. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.