Reviews for The Business
EmoPrincess21 chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
NICE
Bmonti chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
hi at first i didnt think i was going to like the storie cuz i dnt like cheating tipe of stuf but the way u wrote ure storie was realy good and i ended up loving it so good job
tiggertiff chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ok, well, i've just got to say that this is one of my favorite stories so far. you're writing is pretty much impecable and im a big fan of the vincentxyuffie combination. you weaved the emotions of the characters in perfectly. :) good job!
MissKima chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
Wow! I mean WOW! I REALLY enjoyed reading this... At first I was thinking, 'Vincent a fashion president? WTF!' But it really grew on me, and even though toward the middle of the story I felt a little... well icky... I kept with it, because the writing was so well done. XD

I did like the ending, poor Lucrecia though. I really like how you portrayed them. Poor Cloud, always moping. Though doesn't he always?

I hope to read more from you soon, and thank you very much for writing this, you really have a great mind if you can think up all this!
NinjaSheik chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
AWESOME~!
Kurogane7 chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
This has been a rather good story while it was being written. Although it makes me curious as to what happened to Hojo...but then again, it's up to the reader to decide what happened. Do keep writing, would you kindly?
ThierryMyst chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it! Hope you write more.
oathkeeper512 chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
great story! i've loved it all the way through so far :)
Aveira chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
Glory days are here again! You have no idea how much I've missed this story, and this was a perfect chapter. Aerith finally had her baby! Yay! I can't wait for more, and I'm glad to see Vincent finally admitted he had feelings for Yuffie. It really was a terrific chapter, as usual :)
Kurogane7 chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
And now I can see the conclusion coming around the corner...I'm sorry for not reviewing from the start...I was just distracted by how well you wrote...and in a smut fic too! Anyway, do keep this going until you decide to finish this, would you kindly? I'm anxious to see how this unfolds into the end.

And by the way, would you kindly read and review my Yuffentines when you've the chance?
Kuon chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
x) Really enjoying the drama between Yuffie/Vincent/Hojo/Lucrecia. I can't believe Vincent is now getting a divorce and moving to Nibelhiem.
always-kh chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
i'm wondering where this is gonna go and i can't believe lucretia's nerve. glad he found out so soon though.
ThierryMyst chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
Vinnie should have slapped that bitch Lucrecia and not Yuffie, but I think Yuffie is too much of a pushover for VV sometimes. Great chapter, keep up the good work.
mimizmd chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
You know... I actually think that Rocket Town is just a little ways north of Niblehiem. And that the place Goldsaucer is just to the right of both of them. The ones you would have to fly to are Junon and gongaga and Wutai and the northern cave and those other places... That is at least what remember. keep this going! I always love to read more!
teiku5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story is really interesting and wonderfuly written.

Im intrigued about what will happen next, so hope youll update soon -)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »