Reviews for Eulogy for a Shinobi
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 3 . 4/5
This one is perhaps the best written of your three. Challenging the reader with the definition of Sacrifice, and then your last two lines... they are striking, and it makes you think.

Poor Minato... so much brilliance and yet he died so young. :/

What a shame.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 2 . 4/5
Can't pinpoint why, but I like this one better. :D Jiraiya was perhaps the first death that truly saddened me in the canon. Well, Chouji did, too, but it wasn't real, so meh.

I never was able to believe Kakashi had died during Pein's invasion, so I never had a chance to mourn. But Jiraiya's death was so sad to me... especially since he had just managed to break through Tsunade's emotional shell.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 1 . 4/5
Thank you for sharing this with me. :D My only criticism really is that you incorrectly surnamed Rin "Inuzuka." Her last name is actually Nohara. I wonder if maybe you wrote this before that was known... as her character was hardly mentioned until sort of recently.

You're a good writer. :)
Obelisk of Light chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Beautifully written eulogies to beloved characters. This is an absolute pleasure to read.
Anikanzo chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Very well written! A true joy to read!
SkywardShadow chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Man. Deep, bitter, and pretty true-seeming.

I think you did a great job conveying everything Minato gave up to protect his village.

Awesome work.
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Must not cry...must not cry...

*cries*

That was great. You did an excellent job.
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
T-T So sad! I really hope Kakashi does't die in the series... He's mah fav. character!