Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
witchsbroom chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
just found your story and just finished reading it. Sure looking forward to see happens with Umbridge and Harry this time around I'm sure he's got her pegged. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
OMG. I want more. This kept me alive throughout my work shift.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Posta mais ?
VaidLeVey chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Just something I was wondering about: in your set up you state that the Potter men have a tradition of taking mistresses from the village of Anasirone. If this is the case did Harry's father James follow this tradition? Alexian does seems to encourage this. If You decide that James (or Harry's Grandfather) did this then there should be a good likelihood that Harry has half-siblings (Half aunts and uncles) around.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
great work really unique ideas can't wait for more great work
god of all chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
lordblink chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
The story has been an enjoyable read so far. I look forward to seeing what else you manage to bring together. Keep up the great work!
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Toad in the house and in range. Hope she's going down soon
ProfessorPedant chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
I am enjoying your story, but you have run afoul of one of my pet peeves - the misuse of titles (such as Baron or Lord and Lady.) You can determine how you want your Magical world to structure their titles and ranks, but as you are using the muggle British Peerage in this story you may want to adhere more closely to the actual forms of address for British peers.

There is no rank “Lord” in the English Peerage. There are, in order from lowest to highest, Baron/Baroness, Viscount/Viscountess, Earl/Countess, Marquis/Marchioness, and Duke/Duchess. All but the Duke/Duchess are called Lord/Lady, but that is not their rank,it is their style. For instance when the Queen’s sister married a commoner, Antony Armstrong-Jones, they gave him the titles of Earl of Snowden and Viscount Linley. After that he was known as Lord Snowden. He would never be called Lord Antony or Lord Armstrong-Jones. He would not even be known as Lord Linley as that is a subsidiary (junior) title to his Earldom. In the Scottish Peerage the lowest rank is the “Lord of Parliament” which is the equivalent to the English Baron.

A quick and easy guide is available on Wikipedia under “Forms of address in the United Kingdom”. I recommend it to anyone giving their characters British titles.

You may want to follow the correct forms for Harry's muggle relatives.

Looking forward to reading more.
Hortensia chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
A truly wonderful story, looking forward to reading more!
Lientjuhh chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I like it.. well done.. :D
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I loved loved was great.
MeinGimli chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
now when does Umbitch and HP kill each other. or try that at least? cant wait to read the response of HP to 'delirious' form of punishment
JPElles chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Good to see an update.
ForeverUnited chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I have fell in love with this story. Please update soon
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »