Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
monbade chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
great to have you back, great chapter. now what is the piece of paper? What will dumbles try next? where was the rampaging hippogriff? hmmm
?s to be answered.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I've forgotten the rest of the story!...lol!

Update soon!,
Penny is wise chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Awesome chapter. Glad to see this story again.
Aries-Antares chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
It is Kreacher not Kreature
healingcat chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I'm glad you are back I really like this story and look forward to the rest of it.
Teufel1987 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Good to have you back.

A couple of things:

1. Look up the titles and styles and forms of address for members of the English peerage system.

2. Please research upon the protocol that is to be followed when meeting the queen of England. In fact, I suggest you try and watch "The Queen" a 2006 biopic starring Helen Mirren. It will give you a good insight into the meeting you plan on having between Harry and her maj.

Anyway, a nice chapter. I wonder what's going to happen to Dumbledore.
sstabeler chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I assume then that Dumbledore, Mrs Weasley and Snape are heading for disaster. (I assume they ahqve overlooked something with the contract they are attempting to get Harry into ( I assume they're trying to marry him off to Ginny) Honestly, Mrs Weasley makes little sense- why would she support Dumbledore when he's controlling her birthright. ( at a minimum, he's controlling the Prewett seat on the wizengamot- even if she believes Dumbledore was legitimately willied the seat, then wouldn't she rtesent him?)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I loved loved loved was great. I can't wait to see the orders plans for Harry go up in smoke.
Iwa Shinju chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
The chapter served to make me even more curious about what will happen with the Order and especially Dumbledore. I can't wait to see Harry and company return to Hogwarts.
Flavio S chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Well, that was unexpected, I thought that this fic would be one of the many excellent ones that would stay incomplete and abandoned until the end of times. I'm glad that I was wrong. Great chapter.
FateBurn chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Good to see you back. And good chapter.
ninjasanspants chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I am so happy to see you continuing this story, the edits are looking good and the story is moving along nicely.

I can't wait to see what school back in session will be like, as well as Harry meeting the Queen.
MoonfootLover chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Love this story please update soon...
Oogies4u chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
welcome back .. and way to go to get us to calm down with such a cool new chapter:)
purple sky always chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Can't wait for Harry's meeting with the queen. I think that might be exciting.
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »