Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
XMatchBookX chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
...I can't take it anymore. This is way too fucking formal. The whole marriage contract being required by magic is complete bullshit.

In fact virtually everything you've written in complete bullshit. I'm sorry but it's the truth.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Thank you for this write up.
I've never thought of Hermione/Seamus.

I thought that the lifedebt would mean she would be one of Harry's lifemates.

Looking forward to more please.
teedub chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I just stumbled upon this story and am really digging it. i do hope you don't abandon this story as it's really starting to get good. I like that someone took action against DD and the irony of using mind spells against him. I am also enjoying the blurring of the of the political lines.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
I really like this story and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter!
dangerverse chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
awesome story, some of your letters to people come out awkwardly, but I can deal.
Diana A chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
I am glad that you have started to update your story. I enjoyed it when you first started the story.
Please keep writing .
Trace Reading chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
How did you spell Kreacher properly in previous chapters and then get it wrong in this one?
Trace Reading chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
You are being very redundant multiple times throughout your chapters. You should definitely get a proofreader or at least look over things yourself to make sure you're not repeating yourself without there being a reason for it.
Trace Reading chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Man, and people complain about Dumbledore having too many names.

I also think the whole "Lily was adopted" thing to be kind of...cliche...and not done very well, either. It kind of invalidates the whole idea that magic doesn't care how old your family is and instead reinforces the thought that purebloods are just plain better.
gaul1 chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Good chapter, keep up the good work, bye
kelwin chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
good fic
MyrddinAmbrosius chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
I am loving this story, can't wait for more! Very well done. A few confusing things, but I'm chalking them up to artistic license. 8)
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Thanks for getting back to this! Looking forward to more ...
Chantilly's Mom chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Thank you for an interesting read; looking forward to more
ubetiburn chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
So glad to see that you dusted off the keyboard, greased up the gerbil's exercise wheel and with a powerful cliff hanger! Thanks for that.

Seriously though, welcome back. I am so glad that I do not clear out any of the updates I am scheduled for as you never know when the urge might bite you (the author). You updated two days ago, let's see if you update again within the next four as today.

Thanks for the long awaited update to what was a very interesting story. Cool beans, that.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »