Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
interesting
lucavento chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
nice
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
very interesting on the heraldry front I wonder if Umbridge will nice to Potter now he's a high ranking member of sorcery's aristocracy
Linda chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I like the story hope to read more soon
Navn Ukjent chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Quite fun story so far.
Eldersprig chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Thought occurred. Are you going to address why Hermione doesn't want anything to do with her parents?
MerlinGodricRowenaHelga chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Penny is wise chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Awesome chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Terrific!
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Things are moving right along in your fic. I can't wait for Dumbles trial, as well as Sirius'. Are you really going to make Dumbles go mad? Will anyone notice a difference?
Harriverse chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
You have Dumbledore as a real 'evil' villain in this piece. GOOD. Haven't read one like that in a while. I would like to know what is up with the Prewitt seat in the Wizengamott...you kind of left that hanging. I thought it would be taken care of with the orphan issue, but it hasn't. Please tell me that Ron is the Weasley traitor? Is Dumbles using his twinkely eyes to control Molly, or is it something else? Glad to know the twins are on the right side.

Glad to know RL is somewhat under control. Are you sure you didn't jinx yourself?
Nanchih chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Forgiven, of course! I'm a few days behind in reading, anyhow.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
14. A good redo from after the Dementor attack on Dudley, the Summer after 4th year with Harry discovering a box in the attic left my his mother because she did not trust Dumbledore. Harry finds a diary and a medallion of the Guardian of the Heir of Clan Potter to guide Harry with all the information that Dumbledore wanted Harry to be ignorant of.
Going to No12, Harry wins over Kreacher in a very non aggressive style that becomes the hallmark of the new Harry and he begins to remove the rivalry, hatred, bigotry, and bullying that Dumbledore has used to divide and conqueror the magical world.
The new Harry wins over the Wizengamot at his trial and gains his seat and freedom from Dumbledore. The Potter wills shows up Dumbledore to be bad but we are still waiting for Dumbledore's trial. The wills' give Harry a godsister and the information starts to unlock the memory charms Dumbledore placed on Sirius, Remus and Andy and they break free. Dumbledore marks the new Harry dark and turns the OotP against him.
New Harry finds the Keep and wins over new friends Daphne with Hermione while Dumbledore poisons the greedy trio's minds plus contracts which Harry's account manager should be able to reject.
Interesting how the OotP with Dumbledore plan the terrible year with Umbridge as their selection to harm Harry and all their friends. With Dumbledore so evil why bother to go to Hogwarts?
In chapter 4 Dumbledore claims that Harry pays for his OotP guards but on Harry going to Gringotts it seems Dumbledore has not got near the Potter account manager or money?
Good use of house elves but Harry really needs to develop his own spy network with the house elves and his snake. So there are no surprises from Dumbledore.
Good interaction with Dumbledore and Molly as they seem to be more insane but Snape needs to be put down before they kills Sirius and Remus.
Seamus doesn't seem to be a suitable match for the brilliance of Hermione and a pairing with Blaise Zabini would support Harry and Daphne while sending Ronald insane. Or more insane.
The story is well written and very readable with a culture way of encouraging people to be better. Even house elves. Unfortunately that does not work on Ronald.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
1,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »