Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
Ranmaleopard chapter 14 . 6/9/2017
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
monbade chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
more please
pakman1230 chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
I really hope you continue this great story!
Phillies2 chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
If I was Harry I'd probably end up killing Dumbledore for all he did to him, his family, and others
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 14 . 2/12/2017
more please!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 14 . 2/1/2017
I have truly enjoyed this story and hope to see you continue it soon. Sincerely, The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
SummonedSnake chapter 14 . 2/1/2017
OIIII WHERE IS THIS FANFIC I WANT MORE THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOD
celticwitch77 chapter 14 . 1/30/2017
I wish this story was completed
Cztelnik chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
I enjoyed reading this. Always nice to see the plot holes from canon mended or redirected. There's a great deal of social education this Harry must undertake, it's a good thing he's got magical talismans and is developing contacts and resources. Hermione is better off with a lower social structured marriage since somehow she doesn't seem the type to accept other women. Have to wonder how Lily would have dealt with that? It would be a major struggle, just look at how princess Diane and prince Charles ended "/
furface294 chapter 14 . 1/7/2017
When are you going to finish this?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2017
great story! Too bad, it seems the story has been abandoned. No updates since 2013.
thegriz chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I've read what you've posted.
I'm very please with your story! I'm sorry, that your life has taken you away from adding more or Finnish it.
Please enjoy what your doing and know that I enjoyed what you've written!
mckertis chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
So what you're saying is Neville is being as shitty a friend to Harry as Remus was to Sirius ? Knowing everything but taking absolutely no action ? Fuck Neville !
MikeyBlue chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Great hope for a chapter 15
ma99iet46aol.co chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
A great storyand even a friendly Draco...my, my. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for sharing.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »