Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
nintschibintschi chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
amazing great story so far please update very soon
thanks nintschi
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
I look forward to the next coming chapter
sonyabrady1971 chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Found this on another's favorites I love it so far and can't wait for more.
Miriam1 chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
This is a lovely and bizarre tale that you are weaving. I like the idea that the nobility of at least three Houses have come together in social solidarity. It is also rather nice that you put Kiley and Amber in Ravenclaw, so that all four Houses are represented.

It occurs to me that Kiley will gravitate to Luna, and perhaps Padma. Whatever else happens there, I'm looking forward to seeing.

Dumbledore, Snape, Diggory, and Ron are part of the cabal against Harry, and the adults have angled to put Umbridge in place in Hogwarts. This is part of an interesting mix. And these adults have designs on destroying Sirius and Remus. I would be worried, but I think that Harry's other vassals have that situation covered.

I look forward to your next installation.

Sincerely,
Miriam
thedad1961 chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
I like what you are doing here, please continue this wonderful story.
Tinkerbell2586 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
When are you going to update is story? I absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Er...um...not to be rude or anything but...this was one boring fanfic...with the Lord this and that in every line, no wonder. Especially annoying was when harry wrote letters in a row formally...the crappiest i ever read. Mind you I'm being serious here. Plz before further persuaing writing, plz avoid repetition. On a happier note; I am sure you can do better..
swainbob142 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
great story, interesting plot, well developed characters, a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to your next installment.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
lacking some substance, but i personally enjoyed the first chapter. not a masterpiece of literature, but still engaging enough yo pique interest.. i'm not a big grammar nazi or particularly picky reader either. although i ay be little biased when it comes to anything to do with HP/DG , being my favorite HP fanon pairing with distinction.

so, i just read and see where this goes.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
great story, I wanted to ask if this has been abandoned?
Ann Jinn chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
I am really enjoying this story. You are doing a great job with the characters. Love how you are portraying Dumbles. He is a real sneak.
Crystal chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
Just found this love it. Looking forward to reading more.
RereMcFluffles chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Its fun, but half of your questions don't actually have question marks. Why?
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
Alright, so how do the Shields know when the voice in Harry's head is talking to him?
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 14 . 9/11/2013