Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
1529 chapter 3 . 1/10
Good writing to this point in the story, unfortunately I will not be continuing after this chapter however. A couple of minor issues that contributed to this were Harry's instant trust in the voice in his head (the diary didn't leave a leading impression?) also, these solid traditions (with significant reason behind them) don't makes any sense (unless you missed some background information) as some muggleborn would have at some point written about it or brought it up to teachers for inclusion in the introduction of the world (as Hermione doesn't know ANY of it, it is clear that books are not easily available on it... especially as this story takes place after both the research for SPEW as well as the obvious failure of anyone to be kind enough to point Hermione in the right direction).

In the end, the biggest factor into my not continuing to read this story was Harry's willingness in this chapter to let known murderers and attempted mass-murderers (Lucius Malfoy and letting the basilisk loose in the school) free for potential future favors. I can perhaps see the need to keep some people out of Azkaban for the future of the story, but the way that it happened in this chapter was not one that I think should have been used... from this point on, any injuries or damage caused by any of these individuals can be laid equally at the feet of themselves and Harry, himself... including potential legal charges of aiding and abetting.

I would have really liked to continue reading your story, but I just cannot abide stories where the 'good guys' gamble with the lives of innocents for such indeterminate things as political favors... it's all too similar to the appeasement that led to WWII.
whitecanary1611 chapter 14 . 1/9
Aweosme please update
It would be mes amies and
your sister est magnifique

Merci,
Maeva
Tetra Cleric chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
cs
kim2012 chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
I have enjoyed this story immensely. Do you have any intention of finishing it? It would be aaaaaaa great shame if you didn't

kim Koehler
hawkswench chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
Oh please do finish this story.
yuiop chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
Nice
NobodyLikeMe chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
I'm very confused by the mixed messages on Ginny. She was with their group at the Bones residence, then sent away in the train? What did she do in that time to get the boot?
imketys chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
Great story, i really hope you keep updating
Beth5572 chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. keep up your great work. I hope you write more soon.

Terri
Kalladin1989 chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
This is a great story. I hope to see the next chapter as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Dumbledore had better end up either dead or locked up in Azkaban's basement. And it would probably be a good idea to keep the bastard bound Permanently in chains that bind your magical core. Or even better, find a way to rip out his magical core and THEN throw him into Azkaban, as a muggle.
Anthony chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Great Dumbledore bashing, one of the best I've read in terms of writing, although no story is perfect or without holes.. By chapter three, even Gandhi would be itching to magically jump into the storyline and strangle that manipulative old bastard to death.
mummacass chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
please pretty please can you continue on with this story.
Bronze chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Selena Silvermoon I don't know why you haven't update in over two years but I hope it's nothing medical. I've truly enjoyed reading this story and would really like you to finish it. If you somehow lost interest in it, I hope you'd consider putting it up for adoption. It's such a shame for it to remain incomplete. The interaction between the players was really very good. Please consider my request. But DO NOT ask me to take it over as I can't even start one of my own!
1,422 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »