Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
Arthorius chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Interesting story, do hope there will be a update.. Been over a year since last update..
Lightningstorm9 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Did Molly just imperioused Ron and Ginny. Wow... Great story love it.
Blade of ink chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Wonderful work so far. What happened? Your story is well worth continueing!
CatGirl04 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
I really wish you would come back because this story was great. Who cares about the dates, its your story, and gosh knows JKR made some mistakes in her books. Plus, I always hated how Dumbles got away with treated Harry and Sirius badly. After the 4th book, I didn't care for Ron at all.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
The story is quite interesting, but Dumbledores interactions with the order and the Weasleys doesn't make much sense. Molly trusts him to much despite the fact that he never explains his criminal actions to her. His crimes would have made headlines in the Daily Prophet and yet he never had to explain his actions to anyone in the order, it seems they are still unaware of them.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I do hope you are able to continue this fine story!
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
It's your story and you can jack with dates any way you please. JKR had several dates in error in her books so we who write fanfiction should feel free to do the same.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Do yourself a favor and tell the flamers to piss off and get a life. There are some out here that live to flame others and most couldn't put two sentences together. Now that I've said that I'll go back to read chapter 3 of this fine story.
Blitzstrahl chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Is this dead, or will it go on eventually?

By the way "The Rookery" is the Lovegood home, the Bones family live at "The Osseury".
atalanta chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
It is true that Harry being Sirius' godson will get accepted as a Black. However, his grandmother, wife of Charlus Potter happens to be Dorea Black. This is what nearly all fics mention.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
I hope to see more from you soon I love this story and can't wait to read more
firedawg chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
A great story and looking forward to your next update. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
ANON chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
only thing I don't like is you involved Neville he's useless I don't know why people insist on giving him actual roles in their fics that make him seem competent he isn't he's borderline squib
femalefarrier chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
hope you continue with the story, loving it..
darkanomoly chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Story is too formal and making Dumbledore a bad person is just distasteful. It dumbs down the quality of the writing and the 'Lord' this and 'Lady' that gets repetitive after a while.
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »