Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
firedawg chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
A great story and looking forward to your next update. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
ANON chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
only thing I don't like is you involved Neville he's useless I don't know why people insist on giving him actual roles in their fics that make him seem competent he isn't he's borderline squib
femalefarrier chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
hope you continue with the story, loving it..
darkanomoly chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Story is too formal and making Dumbledore a bad person is just distasteful. It dumbs down the quality of the writing and the 'Lord' this and 'Lady' that gets repetitive after a while.
ToddGilliss chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
looking forward to you finisihing up this story
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
about time to come back and finish this story
ToddGilliss chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
looking forward to the next chapters
dixonhpboosh chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Please update this soon, I only have just found the story and have spent 3 hours non-stop reading and would like to see how it is continued.
Lord of No Fate chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
Great story so far, keep it up!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
great chapter. plse update
CaBuckeye chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
hmmm. It is established fact that the Rookery is the family home of the Lovegoods (as it was shaped like the chess piece). I do now know if it is fact or just FF, but I have heard referenced that the Bones family home is called the Ossuary (a box of bones).
The Light from Within chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
This is a wonderful story. I do hope you update it more often. I like this version of Harry and how he's the 'Protector' of the innocents. I'd like to see how his eventual confrontation with Dumbledore will turn out.
SerenUK chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I like how your showing Harry assert his independance; learn about his family and Dumbles needed to come back down to Earth with a BUMP! Hope you update when you have the time and inspiration; feel you can write again.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Mes Amies would be proper grammar, even mon amies I could have overlooked, but the French NEVER say ma amies.
The Light from Within chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I've read this story previously, and I STILL find it intriguing and rather delightful. You're a Great Writer.
1,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »