Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
Kingpotters chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Love the story one of the best I have read so far do you think you will be continuing this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
Too many OCs for my taste
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Ron seemed to be friendly in earlier changes why did he change to be evilish
firedaw chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
A great story an looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for writing.
staretoile chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Hi,

I enoyed reading your story so far. It is amazing. I really hope that you will continue the story!

Kind regards
Andrea
BMS chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Read thru this again and its as good as I remembered, Hoping to see it continued sometime.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Kind of autrosiuos manerism and a lot of wrong attitudes. E.g. Dumbles seemingly manipulates and steal life from almost everybody and brave HP is... Irritated?
Bail.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hi, I like the story and am waiting for more.

I just wanted to say that the part where Harry is crying over his mother's journal made me think that she had been bespelled and that he was crying because he could see the progression away from her real self while reading it. It wasn't until later in chapter 2 that I realized you meant it to be a good thing. Maybe you should change it to "she finally gave in to her feeling for his father." Otherwise it almost sounds like she was forced.

It seems you're coming at this from a different angle than many ffn writers take. That's okay, but my mind kept looking for the signs and tells that would show that people were magically persuaded to think that way. You inadvertently provided many, sort of similar to the way Rowling inadvertently made Dumbles into a morally questionable, meddling, old coot with delusions.

You don't have to change anything, or course, it's your story, but I thought I should make my thoughts known.
TheDeductionist chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
This is really exciting and brilliant and I can tell it's just beginning, so please update soon!
baronesspotter chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
This is such a good story! I'm so excited to see where it goes from here!
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Nice story. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope one day you have a chance to continue it, cause I for one would love to see Dumbles brought to justice. With the amount of information that is being delivered to Amelia Bones against him, it would seem the Chief Warlock's downfall will be quite brutal. Great job, and I hope we get an update in the future.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Wow. When did Harry get so smarmy?
Eisenhower chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Woah, great story! Will you please continue it? It seems so great that Harry finally gets stuff from his inheritance, trying to get a girlfriend and turning his back on Dumbledore. I have only started fanfics for about 4 months now, but I find loads of stories that are interesting but writers losing heart halfway, I really hope this story continues so I can enjoy more! :D
Kaya70 chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Love it plz update soon
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
A very entertaining story. Update soon.
1,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »