Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
yuiop chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
Nice
NobodyLikeMe chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
I'm very confused by the mixed messages on Ginny. She was with their group at the Bones residence, then sent away in the train? What did she do in that time to get the boot?
imketys chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
Great story, i really hope you keep updating
Beth5572 chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. keep up your great work. I hope you write more soon.

Terri
Kalladin1989 chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
This is a great story. I hope to see the next chapter as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Dumbledore had better end up either dead or locked up in Azkaban's basement. And it would probably be a good idea to keep the bastard bound Permanently in chains that bind your magical core. Or even better, find a way to rip out his magical core and THEN throw him into Azkaban, as a muggle.
Anthony chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Great Dumbledore bashing, one of the best I've read in terms of writing, although no story is perfect or without holes.. By chapter three, even Gandhi would be itching to magically jump into the storyline and strangle that manipulative old bastard to death.
mummacass chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
please pretty please can you continue on with this story.
Bronze chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Selena Silvermoon I don't know why you haven't update in over two years but I hope it's nothing medical. I've truly enjoyed reading this story and would really like you to finish it. If you somehow lost interest in it, I hope you'd consider putting it up for adoption. It's such a shame for it to remain incomplete. The interaction between the players was really very good. Please consider my request. But DO NOT ask me to take it over as I can't even start one of my own!
saroura92 chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
loved the story, i hope that you would update sometime
saroura92 chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
isn't he a perfect little slytherin? in a good way of corse :D
Al chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I am sure this has been abandoned...but it is an interesting story so far. Thanks for leaving it up!
SmileyKatie chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Hi. I love your story and it's amazing. However, it has been a year and twelve days since you have updated. I was wondering when you were going to update...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
I wonder if this story has been abandoned, I truly hope not since it is fantastic.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
There are a lot of spelling and punctuation errors, and a lot of the official speech that you are having the characters speak in is cringeworthy at best. The story is extremely boring with a cliché plot. I can't continue reading past here.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »