Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Kind of autrosiuos manerism and a lot of wrong attitudes. E.g. Dumbles seemingly manipulates and steal life from almost everybody and brave HP is... Irritated?
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hi, I like the story and am waiting for more.

I just wanted to say that the part where Harry is crying over his mother's journal made me think that she had been bespelled and that he was crying because he could see the progression away from her real self while reading it. It wasn't until later in chapter 2 that I realized you meant it to be a good thing. Maybe you should change it to "she finally gave in to her feeling for his father." Otherwise it almost sounds like she was forced.

It seems you're coming at this from a different angle than many ffn writers take. That's okay, but my mind kept looking for the signs and tells that would show that people were magically persuaded to think that way. You inadvertently provided many, sort of similar to the way Rowling inadvertently made Dumbles into a morally questionable, meddling, old coot with delusions.

You don't have to change anything, or course, it's your story, but I thought I should make my thoughts known.
TheDeductionist chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
This is really exciting and brilliant and I can tell it's just beginning, so please update soon!
baronesspotter chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
This is such a good story! I'm so excited to see where it goes from here!
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Nice story. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope one day you have a chance to continue it, cause I for one would love to see Dumbles brought to justice. With the amount of information that is being delivered to Amelia Bones against him, it would seem the Chief Warlock's downfall will be quite brutal. Great job, and I hope we get an update in the future.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Wow. When did Harry get so smarmy?
Eisenhower chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Woah, great story! Will you please continue it? It seems so great that Harry finally gets stuff from his inheritance, trying to get a girlfriend and turning his back on Dumbledore. I have only started fanfics for about 4 months now, but I find loads of stories that are interesting but writers losing heart halfway, I really hope this story continues so I can enjoy more! :D
Kaya70 chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Love it plz update soon
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
A very entertaining story. Update soon.
Arthorius chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Interesting story, do hope there will be a update.. Been over a year since last update..
Lightningstorm9 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Did Molly just imperioused Ron and Ginny. Wow... Great story love it.
Blade of ink chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Wonderful work so far. What happened? Your story is well worth continueing!
CatGirl04 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
I really wish you would come back because this story was great. Who cares about the dates, its your story, and gosh knows JKR made some mistakes in her books. Plus, I always hated how Dumbles got away with treated Harry and Sirius badly. After the 4th book, I didn't care for Ron at all.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
The story is quite interesting, but Dumbledores interactions with the order and the Weasleys doesn't make much sense. Molly trusts him to much despite the fact that he never explains his criminal actions to her. His crimes would have made headlines in the Daily Prophet and yet he never had to explain his actions to anyone in the order, it seems they are still unaware of them.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I do hope you are able to continue this fine story!
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »