Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
CaBuckeye chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Alexian? where did that come from?
Keylena17 chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
Please update!
Xavras chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
A fascinating start to a story
Sad that it seems to have been abandoned (nearly 3 years without an update)
An interesting take on Harry discovers his true heritage and gets out from under a controlling and dark Dumbledore
So many plot lines to explore -
- the Black family and their secrets
- Harry's place in the muggle world and his muggleborn cousin
- Kiley, his ward - so many questions about her - especially why she and Draco have love at first site...
- Hermione and Seamus - not that is unusual, and definitely came from left field
- Harry and his force from his village - seeing them in action would be great
- Harry better speak to Lord Greengrass before he sullies Daphne's reputation
- It makes no sense that Daphne and Tracey are half sisters
- although the idea of Harry getting Tracey with Daphne is an interesting one
- also - her name is Tracey - not Treacy...came up a lot in a previous chapter or two..
AlastairRevel chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
Update soon pleassee!
Jestrbob chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
So I found this story and sadly found it has been a few years since you posted an update.

At this point, I see so many ways this story could go. I would like to see the way the spells on Dumbles effect him

How will Ron betrayal work. The multiple debts owe by the weaseley family play out could be interesting.
Currahee506 chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
Update please
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
God I absolutely adore your story, though could you please add page breaks, i get confused at times..
Kinda sad that Sirius and Remus are not that big a part of the story.. Also how come Sirius isn't free till now, I thought after the whole Wizengamot seeing the memories, and the reading of the wills would be enough to acquit him
Anyways, I would really love to see this story continued and hopefully finished!
If not, I hope you're doing well and I give you and yours my best wishes
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
please update
PoseidonPrince chapter 14 . 3/2/2016
not bad
KingRider6911 chapter 14 . 2/25/2016
Such a good story to have been stopped where it is so I really hope you continue because I really love this story and really want to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
i hope you are planning on finishing this,it really is i nice piece of work and i am enjoying it immensely
Cold21 chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
1529 chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Good writing to this point in the story, unfortunately I will not be continuing after this chapter however. A couple of minor issues that contributed to this were Harry's instant trust in the voice in his head (the diary didn't leave a leading impression?) also, these solid traditions (with significant reason behind them) don't makes any sense (unless you missed some background information) as some muggleborn would have at some point written about it or brought it up to teachers for inclusion in the introduction of the world (as Hermione doesn't know ANY of it, it is clear that books are not easily available on it... especially as this story takes place after both the research for SPEW as well as the obvious failure of anyone to be kind enough to point Hermione in the right direction).

In the end, the biggest factor into my not continuing to read this story was Harry's willingness in this chapter to let known murderers and attempted mass-murderers (Lucius Malfoy and letting the basilisk loose in the school) free for potential future favors. I can perhaps see the need to keep some people out of Azkaban for the future of the story, but the way that it happened in this chapter was not one that I think should have been used... from this point on, any injuries or damage caused by any of these individuals can be laid equally at the feet of themselves and Harry, himself... including potential legal charges of aiding and abetting.

I would have really liked to continue reading your story, but I just cannot abide stories where the 'good guys' gamble with the lives of innocents for such indeterminate things as political favors... it's all too similar to the appeasement that led to WWII.
whitecanary1611 chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
Aweosme please update
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
It would be mes amies and
your sister est magnifique