Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
First-Shadow chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
This was an incredibly good read and I hope you will be able to continue it sometime in the near future.
Shadow315 chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
MORE SOON! Why haven't you updated?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Doesn't Everyone Know What Harry's Patronous Is I Mean The Entire School Saw It In Third Year And In The Deathly Hallows The Death Eaters Know His Patronous Was A Stag
MARDONSGT chapter 14 . 3/16/2015
I really like the direction that you have taken this story. Have you thought about continuing it?
raven spotter chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
Great story I really hope you finish it
pkxx chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
great story, please continue. will kreature tell harry about dumbledork words to the order. will goblins tell that the contract is false? is it about mariage? will harry be happy with daphne? will umbrige be good? will she fire dumbledork and snape?
Kingpotters chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Love the story one of the best I have read so far do you think you will be continuing this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
Too many OCs for my taste
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Ron seemed to be friendly in earlier changes why did he change to be evilish
firedaw chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
A great story an looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for writing.
staretoile chapter 14 . 12/30/2014

I enoyed reading your story so far. It is amazing. I really hope that you will continue the story!

Kind regards
BMS chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Read thru this again and its as good as I remembered, Hoping to see it continued sometime.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Kind of autrosiuos manerism and a lot of wrong attitudes. E.g. Dumbles seemingly manipulates and steal life from almost everybody and brave HP is... Irritated?
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hi, I like the story and am waiting for more.

I just wanted to say that the part where Harry is crying over his mother's journal made me think that she had been bespelled and that he was crying because he could see the progression away from her real self while reading it. It wasn't until later in chapter 2 that I realized you meant it to be a good thing. Maybe you should change it to "she finally gave in to her feeling for his father." Otherwise it almost sounds like she was forced.

It seems you're coming at this from a different angle than many ffn writers take. That's okay, but my mind kept looking for the signs and tells that would show that people were magically persuaded to think that way. You inadvertently provided many, sort of similar to the way Rowling inadvertently made Dumbles into a morally questionable, meddling, old coot with delusions.

You don't have to change anything, or course, it's your story, but I thought I should make my thoughts known.
TheDeductionist chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
This is really exciting and brilliant and I can tell it's just beginning, so please update soon!
1,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »