Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
about time to come back and finish this story
ToddGilliss chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
looking forward to the next chapters
dixonhpboosh chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Please update this soon, I only have just found the story and have spent 3 hours non-stop reading and would like to see how it is continued.
Lord of No Fate chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
Great story so far, keep it up!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
great chapter. plse update
CaBuckeye chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
hmmm. It is established fact that the Rookery is the family home of the Lovegoods (as it was shaped like the chess piece). I do now know if it is fact or just FF, but I have heard referenced that the Bones family home is called the Ossuary (a box of bones).
The Light from Within chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
This is a wonderful story. I do hope you update it more often. I like this version of Harry and how he's the 'Protector' of the innocents. I'd like to see how his eventual confrontation with Dumbledore will turn out.
SerenUK chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I like how your showing Harry assert his independance; learn about his family and Dumbles needed to come back down to Earth with a BUMP! Hope you update when you have the time and inspiration; feel you can write again.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Mes Amies would be proper grammar, even mon amies I could have overlooked, but the French NEVER say ma amies.
The Light from Within chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I've read this story previously, and I STILL find it intriguing and rather delightful. You're a Great Writer.
nintschibintschi chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
hope you update soon I am really addicted to this story and the nobility
it fits and i love these characters
thanks for writing
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
amazing story I am so hooked ! please update very soon
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
amazing great story so far please update very soon
thanks nintschi
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
I look forward to the next coming chapter
sonyabrady1971 chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Found this on another's favorites I love it so far and can't wait for more.
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »