Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
Mandolarian Knight chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Well, I have to say, I am definitley enjoying this story. I am loving the twist on the advising diary that has helped the Potter men for generations. I hope you can find the time to continue this story because it deserves to be finished. I can see the glimmers of greatness in this story. Please update as soon as your are capable.
hpnut1 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
I love the story, keep it up!
lordamnesia chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
This is a very nice start to a political!harry, maybe even a powerful independent!harry. Keep up the great work!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
This is an excellently written little story that shows great promise. I truly enjoy and agree with your vision of the way the Wizarding World should operate. I do, however, think that perhaps a few more non-Dumbledore stumbling blocks should be erected in Harry's path. He has suffered great trials before. I am guessing that you are waiting on Voldemort's influence until after his return to school, and that his proper behavior will not influence over-much the 'non-Traditional' students, such as Muggle Borns and half-bloods, like Finnegan. I would be delighted to see further chapters in this story, and if you need any assistance, please let me know. I'm always willing to be a sounding board, or even to assist with research. Ah, also, it struck me that the Wizarding World was very Victorian, and they often had calling cards, the origin of the business card, but used in social and business situations alike.
Cateagle chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
I quite enjoyed what of this story I found on Ficwad and have been waiting for more. I'm glad I found it here. This was a fun chapter as Dumbledore finds out that he's got even less control over Harry than he thought (I do have to wonder how many other "sins" are on his account and waiting to be uncovered). The dinner and discussions with Percy and Penelope were interesting and it should be rather interesting to see how matters develop there; I'll admit, though, that I'm surprised that Harry didn't drop a comment about Penelope's proposed endeavors being the kind of thing that would help prevent a recurrence of the Tom Riddle situation. It should be quite interesting to see where the story goes from here. I can see a definite interest between Daphne and harry while Hermione seems to be the kind of supporting "sister" harry can really use.
yamamoto1803 chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
i just wanted to review your story, to give praise on an excelent story idea. i look forward to more updates, that is if this story is still going? looking forward to more from you.
Corrupted yet Pure chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Very well do. I like how you did everything in a more medivel goverment fashion, it made everything more realistic along with interesting. I look forward to your next chapter.
Spinel Dragoon chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
is it a trick well id bet money it is i would of had him slip it in with papers he had to sign not directly tellhim
Rick BGOH chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
It's a great story, I look forward to your next chapter. I'm curious how the Weasleys will be treated by Draco once Molly takes her seat and Bumblefuck goes to Azkaban. Perhaps Harry should sponsor a Ball celebrating the imprisonment.
A Grey Wolf chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
This is an absolutely amazing story. I love its plot and everything. Anyways I can't wait for the next update.
imgonnadie chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Excellent story. Please do continue to write.
Albaholly chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Great story. I hope you update soon.
mrspopeck chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I have to say that i very rarely review stories. Rarely, as in maybe one or two. I would love for you to keep up with this story. It is very well written and thought out. I would say that it is very formal in some places, but I think that is part of the charm. Keep writing and I expect a new chapter very, very, very soon.

mrspopeck
Barefoot Bohemian chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I'm very excited about this fic. It's wonderfully written, and I love your unique perspective on the old-fashioned but eloquent wizarding world. Anyone who can't appreciate this original and well-written story shouldn't bother to review at all unless planning to help in perceived improvement.

All due respect,

BB
MaileS chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
This story is really awesome. I like how you portray both Ron and Hermione's faults without really bashing them, not many authors have been able to pull that off. I also love the way you portray Harry as he comes into his own power. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »