Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
good start
Matian chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Impressive story, I'm definitely looking forward to see what happens next.

- Matian
Tar16 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Hey I am really enjoying your story and can't wait to read more! So much so I am doing this from my iPod not my comp when I get home! I really love where I think you are going but a couple Q's. What about LV? Why did Harry protect malfoy? Dumbles' scheeming seems really weak... Why is that?

Anyways I hope you keep writing cause I will keep reading!

PhatNaruto18 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
David M. Potter chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Awesome story! I look forward to updates
Im08Just97Me chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I am really enjoying this story. It's well written! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009

solar1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Great Story! I love it
PiotrMc chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
I am loving this story cuz i love the political side of the harry potter world i can not wait until the next chapter, keep up the good work
rio45 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
This is a great story I like it very much I'm also looking forward to how you deal with Dumbledore.
Soki711 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
You've made Harry into a snob and worst a boring snob. You need to add a little excitement, angst, jealously, action or this story will start to suck big time. Also the way your setting up the romance is platonic at best and boring at the worst. regards Kyoshi
Amylin Christin chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
I enjoy your ff. Not all Manipulative Dumbledore ffs are good, but yours is great.

I hope that I am right that the future paring will be Harry & Daphne? I started reading this paaring since a few days and I love it.

Please contune soon

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Very good chapter.

Lucinda chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
very interesting - and that is a different way for Harry to learn about his family and responsibilities.

A bit sad to see yet another manipulative and not so nice Dumbledore, but that is fairly accurate to what JKR wrote, so what else can we do? I do like (if that's the best word) the fact that in your story, Dumbledore's manipulations aren't just aimed at the Potter family's wealth, resources and influence, but also go against other families. It seems a bit more balanced and realistic that way, though still quite sad and shameful.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.
StefanInVienna chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
good story. can't wait for the next chapter.
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »