Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
bemeka chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
I like this. The character portrayals are most intriguing. Looking forward to more
serious.effort chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Great work. :) Thank you for writing and I look forward to reading more.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
I find this interesting, and look forward to reading more. :)
magiquill9 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
interesting premise. i like how you spun it. i look forward to more.
zarkan chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Not bad it is a very good story and I hope that the headmaster recieves whta he deserves so update soon I want more see ya.
Steve Jester chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Well, this is an extremely well written piece. A lot like my "Royal Prerogative" without the influence of The Crown. Will read more when posted.

Steve Jester
Ciroth chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
This is great so far. I hope to see more really soon!
Stunna21 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
good story so far and damn dumbles is manipulative as hell so update soon and keep writing this is great i can't wait for more.
Tmctflyboy chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
very nice story. do love the traditions and political aspects of it. update soon
monkeyman89 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
i really like this story
hemotem chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
A fantastic read! I thank you for writing it and look forward to what you do with this. I thank you again for such a great read.

Hemotem
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Interesting story! Off to a great start! The only thing is, Harry, and Nevill, and most of the others, are WAY to formal. Harry is sounding pompus! Other than that, it's great!

Dirt Rider
fifespice chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
ooh this is too good make dumbledore pay big time and get renumeration form petuina and vernon for mistreatment etc and and dumbles too evil nasty git

so what will happen next hmm pls update soon
fifespice chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
intense but whst malfoys game is he really hoping for another side that he seemd to be helping harry and forbade draco to say a word hmm and how nasty is dumbles and was the prewitt will forged?
fifespice chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
hermione is a little bitch and im guiesisng nev will be a true friend but whats ebibng hidden form harry and im guesisng a lot is to do with dumbledore yeah? and whos the voice telling harry how to be himslef and how he should have been his whole life hmm
1,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »