Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
very very good
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
That was great. Update soon.
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
good chapter so update soon and keep writing its great.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Very intense here, and can't wait to see what else goes down with Harry making his moves on the rest of his inheritance, as well as who all might try to jump through hoops to keep him beat down.
athenakitty chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
I'd like the idea of Harry having something to guide him in life as a Lord. Wonder on how deeply in trouble is Dumbledore.
Nosferatum chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Everything is very sudden, IMHO.

Still good beginning. I hope you intend to guide this to the end?
polaris chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Please
Nemo Poison chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
I really like/ love this story, and I hope that you will continue on with it. Also, you get a cyber cookie, a very big one tooCan't wait till next time
EM chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Well, I'm quite sure by now you're probably not going to continue this story. Nonetheless, I simply wanted to tell you I adore it! You have captured the essence of nobility and have explained it in very simple terms, allowing all who read your work the neccessary understanding to enjoy such a story. I do hope you will contemplate finishing the work, it is certainly one which should be completed.
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
That was great. Update soon.
somethingjustlikethat chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
cool story! pls update it! thanks!:D
ORKCHILD chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND READ IT THIS MORNING. IT IS GOOD CONCEPT AND AN ENJOYABLE READ. PLEASE CONTINE TO WRITE I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
hex4292 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Really like the story, can't wait for the next chapter.
c chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Whoa, this is very OOC and out of nowhere. Even Harry's diction is odd. It might be better to make the transition a bit less abrupt.
Wolfpack chapter 4 . 5/3/2009