Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
erik chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
A well written and enjoyable start, thanks.
taintedlegacy chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Interesting story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Xadro chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I greatly enjoyed reading your story, there are sadly not enough story's where Harry acts more like a proper Pureblood, in most story he acts more like a mindless Muggle.

The voice in the head telling him what to do is a bit of a cliche but its nicely done in your story, at least its not The Dark Lord's Horcrux.

Good luck with the next chapter.

- Xadro
major wallace chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
nice
Memory King chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
This is a rather interesting start. Can't wait to read more!
Worldmaker chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Pretty well done, and an interesting premise. You're turning Hermione into a characature, however, so you might want to tone her down a bit. She's becoming cartoonish in her obstinancy, and cartoonish characters are bad for the story. There were a couple of areas where I expected more elaboration (or otherwise action from Harry), and when it didn't happen I was puzzled about why you didn't do anything with the Chekov's Gun you'd just planted on the mantle.

(I'm hoping you catch that last reference, and torn over whether to explain it or not...)

Anyway, overall this was a pretty good effort, and I look forward to more.
lectorsum chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I started reading this story when it was first posted, but unfortunately never submitted a review. It is well structured and written in a style that appeals to my sense of the unusual.

I must admit a desire to find out who or what is responsible for the voice that is seemingly driving Harry's new persona and maturity. Obviously the title is a clue, but until further chapters unveil their contents I can only speculate. Neverthless, you have certainly piqued my interest and attention, to the extent that I have put you on alert.

I think that the so called adults at the trial are in for a major shock once chapter 3 gets underway.

Tibi grates ago fabellae et probe.

Observabo capitulum tertium. Vale Lector
Murphman22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Great chapter I think you're story is great
imgonnadie chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write. I now await your next chapter.
Irishfighter chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Great chapter
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
i love it
fred2008 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
a beta...have enough problems as it is, but sounds nice. anyway nicely done with your works. not fav material, but give it time. looking forward to later chapters.
dwolc3 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
great chapter love the deal with hermione maybe you should keep her like this for awile. cant wait to read more
wizmage chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Now, you have me curious. Please update soon.
Anne399 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Very Interesting. I really like this new Harry and can't wait to see how his trial goes, what happens on his birthday and if this voice in his head is really one of his ancestors teaching him or something else. I hope Hermoine will come around, but she is showing a character that is unmovable and does not look like she is anywhere close to changing. I like that you show a side of ron that explains his emotions, leaving the room like he does to calm down and such. I also can't wait to see how the letter to the Elf Council is recieved, I like that Harry has been able to get Kreacher to align himself to him as the 'Little Master' ; ) Excellent story and can't wait to see what you come up with next.
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »