Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord's Lament
Memory King chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
This chapter was quite interesting, will be fun to see how this new system will react to the situation, and if Fudge decides not to send Umbridge to Hogwarts.

Looking forward to more!
Isles chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Awesome update I so look forward to the next chapter )

Nice to see Hermonie as her bossy know-it-all irritating self, I like Percy so far he isn't a mindless Fudge supporting git like in other stories and hopefully Dumbles won't get away with his "misdeeds" as he seems to get away with in other stories.
ninja1804 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I read your author's note and I must say that I disagree with the flames that you received. This is a wonderfully written story with a great plot line, which is becoming more rare these days. While this may be a recurring plot, I hope to see you personalize it to become something new. I encourage you to keep writing because I can't wait to see what comes next.
Innortal chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Interesting turn, well done.
Prie chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Not much is really said. It goes without saying that Harry is having the past looked into, but This chapter places Harry and his thoughts/actions into question merely because of his lack of polite questioning. I understand that Harry's character would change, but it is very drastic and I am wondering if this "voice" is what changed or if there is something else. Also I still place my voice in believing that a prologue is needed now more than ever as you are referring to a diary that we have yet to see and that seems to be a resounding effect upon Harry.

Update soon...ER!
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
i love it
WayDrifter chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Please hurry up with next chapter
Himuradono chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
well I'm pleased, really maybe a little bit cliche with Damubles manipulations but overall it's a splendid piece of fanfiction.

I like that you make the wizengamont not as incompetent as Rowling because to put it bluntly her version of magical goverment was grossly incomptent a very poor atempt or caricature.

And I simply love Your version of Harry Potter, his confidence and presence is just great. Bravo.

About Nevilles comment on Weasleys it's so very true, make the little Potter dependant on them and You can put your self in a better spotlight in future. Just like in the cannon.

Great job, awaiting new chapters in future.
phantombrick chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Well done. Yes very well dine. I do question why Harry Kept the memory from Showing Malfoy's and the other DE faces?
Lientjuhh chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
good chapter.. Well done.. :) I like it.. :)
sanityisgone chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Please write more:)

p.s. I love that voice
Vikkie chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
This is neat, especially how Ron got 2 show Hermione that he knows something that she obviously doesn't. I like how Harry told Hermione that he didn't need her help with the trial, her response 2 that I thought was kinda funny.

Can't wait 4 the wizengomets reaction when they see that Harry is early/on time I especially can't wait 2 read about Fudges & Umbridges reaction.

Once again described & written well
Vikkie chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I like how this here fic has been started, especially with Harry stunning Tonks. I also like how he got Kreacher 2 listen 2 him & also 2 retrain Dobby.

Everything has been described & written well.
Innortal chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Very nice, interesting mix. Looking forward to more soon.
lylu chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Great Interesting. Somehow I'm sure that the voice has something to do with the Potter Family, since apparently Sirius and Remus will know about it. Otherwise outstanding, plz update soon.

1,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »