Reviews for Sinfonia di Assassinio
TheMonoTone0ist chapter 21 . 4/6
Where did you find Bound Prince? I need to read it.
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 3/14
DAMN! What a story! The plot and the mysteries were breathtakingly AWESOME! It was totally rocking! XD
karolinami132 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Omg omg omg! ! That was soo cute :D raito is L's hero! ! Aww I wish the story was longer do. You are the first person that made L look cute, and not some form of ugly monster and I love you for that :)
Idle-Riddle chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Mhm, it's a happy ending, I guess...

To be honest, I was actually a bit disappointed, because I had entertain the thoughts that perhaps, this fic will served as an AU fic where I get to see Lawliet and Light as musicians, and part-time sleuth, and in the beginning, that's what they are. When the serial muders happened, I thought that, "Oh, this involves hypnosis." But then, there was Ryuk, and the tale of Gelus, the shinigami who wielded a musical death scythe and was reborned as Genesis. And I was like, "Ehh, it's supernatural after all?" Don't get me wrong, I like Ryuk the shady shinigami, but, I was looking forward to a normal fiction where the case wouldn't involve anything supernatural. But, the fic already ended. So, regardless of anything, thank you for the wonderful fanfic, author-san.
Idle-Riddle chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Well, that was quite a short climax, for all the suspense that the previous chapters have built up. Though, not everything's alright yet, with L's lifespan dwindling away...
Idle-Riddle chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Yeah, their interactions are fun, expecially when the atmosphere of the fic is getting darker with the looming danger.
Idle-Riddle chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
It was a good thing that those involved with the chat were all immediate famil members and close friend, or else, the picture would stir up a huge scandal, particularly since Raito is a well-known pianist whom never expresses any interest in the opposite gender publicly. But it did let those three get to know each other's relation to the new couple.
lovelock8 chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
Just read your story - all of it XD It's an interesting tale on DN and really well written. I enjoyed it thoroughly so thank you for that (thumbs up).
I guessed The identity of the murdered, completely missed the motive, and thought that Gabriel was Gellus's son so I guess I got 1 out of 3 right XD. Gotta say that his motive still doesn't make any sense to me but hey... I am not insane... probably XDD
Anyway, thank you so much for great afternoon and I am on to the next story:)
Qing chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
Wonderful story! I should say it is amazing to read this novel and it becomes my fav story now. The sincere love between Light and L here is exactly what I expected… It is hard to describe how exciting I am, though it is quite late, thank you for the story anyway!
Annoonimus chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
ahaha just found the lyrics
"Ah, I am so full of dreams
Mint pie and apple pie
Good cake, good spirits
Cookie -ookie -ookies!
Licking up the prune pudding
Eating a bit of chocolate
The three o'clock fairy is watching with a smile" God. So perfect for L xD
KAWAIIII end of this chapter x3 awggghh about the vampire, I could see L stare after Light told him that :
Annoonimus chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Oh God, best chapter EVER ! I have signed in to write this comment as ME :D Canon in D is my fav piece and I'm also playing the violin :D (only 4 years and I started late but still better than never :D) I read it while listening to all pieces of music as you wrote about them, I also LOVE Devil's Trill Sonata (once I could listen to it all day long :D).. my dear God, it's just perfect story, it is kind of like destined for me to read it xD love you for creating it , really 3
Complete My Nightmare chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
Wow...I'm scared for L...and...I had it right! I knew Genesis was too innocent! Also, he seemed like the least likely person to kill in that manner, or kill at all, so it would made perfect sense for it to be him. Your writing skills are amazing and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
This has to be one of the best and most original Death Note fanfictions I have ever read. :) Great fun to read and I was left guessing the whole way through. Very well written, keep up the great work :D
LandDeathNote chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
on the third day of cristmas my true love gave to me three awesome chapters two dead russians and a L in a pear tree
Owl Winter chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
Oh, how I love happy endings!

Great fic! You wrote this one really well, I loved it!