Reviews for Because the Night
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 3/14
I absolutely loove vampire stories and i cudnt even guess that it was one. I am so glad that BB is here. The story story not only made me amused but also exited. I am definitely looking forward to read the sequel to this story.
Rafa chapter 15 . 3/2
I just read chap 15 and am currently laughing to death..!(wipes tears) Oh! Its been a long time since i laughed like that...
Rafa chapter 10 . 3/2
I m on chap 10 nd i m LOVING UR STORY!
sarupetto chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
very good!
Accidental Child chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
I love your story!

Your story gave me so many ideas... And I would have to ripoff this story to publish them.
So, can I have permission? Please? Other wise the Plot Bunnies of DOOM will eat my soul!
DaJapican chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Vampire!L is freaking adorable! I have idea idea why but the thought of him being a blood sucking undead makes me happy. Loved how funny and light your story was. Nice release from heavy angst, plus I enjoy the good laugh. You know this is the first fanfic I have read that doesn't ave Beyond as a psycho manage to keep him in character without the whole psychotic killer persona, nice. Loved the story so I'm faving this.
L is After Beyond Birthday chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Cool story, so far...

But one detail you may have overlooked. L does not have.

ANY brothers and/or sisters. Beyond is not his twin brother. He is merely a character from the novel, Death Note: Another Note The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases. Also Beyond Birthday only looks like L because of the heavy makeup he wears. (He's really a psychopathic killer on the run, tring to surpass the world's greatest detective!) XD

You probably already knew that too, though.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
It looks as if Beyond was about to let the cat out of the bag. He has given Light a lot of clues and we will see how well Light figures things out, or if he does. I must admit that I would be a bit shaken up to hear someone stating that they are so glad that they don't have to be murderers.
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
It appears that L has many talents. One of them is being able to be in two places at once. Light had better be careful as he explores.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Well, it certainly appears as if life will be very interesting for Light while staying at Wammy's House. This looks like it is going to be a good story. Looking forward to what comes next.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was a clever way of introducing us to the story and what Light's plight is. He needs a place to live during the summer. You can stay here, Light! No? I guess I have to read on to find out where Light ends up for the summer!
TheCatchingLightAlchemist chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
That is creepy. My version of A is female. And her name is Always After. O.O Great minds think alike?
magdilen chapter 27 . 10/15/2010
I would love to see you do one of how Mello came to Wammy house.
Moonphase chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Me no cheated. I guessed :) *sits proud. Like a child who peed in the potty for the first time.*

Light screaming like some crazy heroine off one of those old fashioned hammer horror films was hilarious. Then the whole fainting away like a southern belle thing was a nice ending.

Poor Light. This is one of the only fics where I sympathise with Light and think L is a dick.
Moonphase chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Three guesses?

B is the guy in the library.

The people are all vampires, hence the dislike of garlic.

Light looks like Kira who probably had some past issue with L, hence L now hates Light.