Reviews for Oracion
pearlshipper chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
awesome i love it
AngelicVaporeonWarrior2773 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
*sniff* Beautiful...

This kind of thing was literally running through my head through the entire Oracion scene.

Thank you SO much for writing this! 3
Trimander chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
It kinda sucks cuz I can't remember how the song goes but here's the crazy part. I just watched it YESTERDAY!
PokemonandSongFreak chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I liked this fan fiction so much.
DawnFanGurl chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
awwe i loved it
SparkyStarZ-13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aww That was so sweet

...aw :')

Keep up the awesome work!
hollista chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
naw :):):):):):)

itss so cutte!
Cecilia Garcia chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was a beautifull story that I ever read in my life.I title you #1 best Pearlshipper story writer of my up the good work.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really loved the 10th movie; my only objection would be that Darkrai didn’t stay dead.

“Oracion” and “I will be with you” were both beautiful songs that made enjoyable the experience of watching once again a Pokemon movie the last year. I’m happy to had found this story, because nobody write about them; their heads are full of May, Drew, Ash and Misty. I’m glad you’re one of the few people that notice those actions, they’re small but strong. Just like when Ash saved May with that capsule back in the 9th movie (and then ruined that moment with the stupid magical flight with everyone). You did the right choice of words and moves, creating the perfect atmosphere.

Well done.
ThE-WiMp chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aww...

This is so adorable :)
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That was beautiful! Magnificent usage of the Oracion song; and really great fluff. Good job!
gamer4life90 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very cute. The end of movie 10 was a little sad. If only this was the actually ending. )
pika25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Read this, loved it! Although this fic would be appropriately released during the months "Rise of Darkrai" was talked about. Also, they did say good-bye to Alice and Tonio during the Ending Captions, so the start of this chapter was a bit misleading.

Pretty sweet on how the 2 interact with each other after the movie. Hope to see more from you soon.