Reviews for Fella With An Umbrella
dliteful1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
You had me at that title. But now I need Ryan and Kelsi singing it. Or, at least, Ryan sinning it and Kelsi being charmed despite not knowing the words. Because it would be adorable.
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love it. It's so cute!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Haha! Ryan is the best, he must be really kid boyfriend. :D
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was so cute _ Also, Silly Chad, Taylor is always right, she's just one of those people, she could be blatantly wrong and still be right.
Christy C chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cute! I loved the conversation between Chad and Ryan. And Taylor is always right!
DruidRaven2090 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I found your work through angelwings and I must say I love you both! Ryan/Kelsi is one of my favorite parings and I can't seem to get enough. Thank you so much for sharing such awesome work. "Normal is only a setting on a washing machine" -Raven
agentpond chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
great fic! i like it that you leave something for the readers to work out. :) i can totally imagine ryan calling up chad about kelsi and all.
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
haha that was way too cute 3 Loved it!
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
aw
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I loved it. It was short, sweet and to the point. Well done. I think it was perfect.
The Argent Wolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Love it :)
suburbs chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Adorable story. I enjoyed how everyone treated Kelsi. Very done.
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
*snickers*

Another great piece!

Hahaha, I love it when all the Wildcats are absolutely completely crazily overprotective of Kelsi!

_

Muahaha, I'd love to know about the lifeguard too!

Hehehe, everyone seems to have a big brother/sister complex on poor, little, defenseless Kelsi...
NiftyxSara chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love this! Especially the part with Chad! "Chad was quiet for a minute and Ryan could have sworn he heard the other boy mutter something along the lines of, 'I hate it when Taylor’s right.'" and of course; "'So tell me about this lifeguard,' he said and Chad laughed." love that!
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aw...:-D That was sweet, very good job!