Reviews for Seasons
Matty-Loves-Mel chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
i did understand beach and i loved it :) and the others as well
Matty-Loves-Mel chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
wow these are really good i mean it. i like how in the end of each short scenes things just fall into place, i dont really knw how to explain it but thats how i feel.

good job i'll keep on reading :)
Fullmetal-Tora chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
That was so cute!

I loved the style of it and how it was broken into segments. Some were cute, others sad, some bittersweet, and it was overall very masterfully put together into a kind of Matt and Mello in snippets. Your writing is beautiful and expressive, and you do really well with imagery.

Thanks for a wonderful read and I hope you keep writing!

-Tora-
deletedaccount666 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
"Garden" was the best ever!
deikitty chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
aw! i really liked these!
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Great job! It was fantastic and really cute! I loved "Jacket"! It was adorable beyond all readon. D
The.Orange.Ninja.Assassin chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Aw! 'Dying' nearly made me cry. :( But in a good way. XD Fawesome stuff, I'm so faving this. .
w r i o n chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
These are just absolutely adorable!

I especially loved Bike, Shade and Sweat. xD I liked the idea in Picnic and it's just so cute!

I can't wait for Fall's drabbles.
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Beach was one of my favorites! These just keep getting better and better! I love them! Near's appearances were quite cute as well! Keep it up! :)
deikitty chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Just as awesome as the others! Only one left! I can't wait!
orangetintedvision chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Hello, just thought I'd drop a line and tell you that you're doing an awesome job with these. I'm excited for Fall x3
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I think my favorite ones were "Sweat" and "Camping", there were really cute...I do feel a tad bad for Near, which is odd, XD;; because I hate him. But I digress, wonderful job, once again. :)
Asimosama chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OMG...

That was terrific
The.Orange.Ninja.Assassin chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Aw! These are awesome! I love how vaguely you wrote the *ahem* naughty things. I read 'Garden' and thought about for a while and was like "... WOAH!" XD I can't wait until autmun! XD
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I'll tell you this, I was very impressed. Each one is unique, and interesting, and they're all so adorable I could just cry. XD Wonderful work, I can't wait for more.