Reviews for Memories
Jade Johanson chapter 22 . 3/18
I DIDN'T NEED THIS! NO! I CAN'T EVEN... THIS WAS AMAZING AND NOW I AM CRYING! WHY IS THE ENDING SO CRUEL!
Hello chapter 22 . 3/1
Amazing story, but WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! The end is not okay! Not okay at all!
thisdayandage chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
What a whump-fest and what a plot-twist. Well done!
Shoyzz chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
That ending was sooo saaaaaddddd!
Why did he left hiiim? :(

Awesome story by the way ;)
goldacharmed chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
The best sign of excellent foreshadowing is when you feel you have to reread something and when you do it makes that much more sense. I just reread it and every second I kept saying, oh! And that's why! The WHOLE thing was unbelievably brilliant! I felt like I was reading a published book! I'm ridiculously impressed with this!
goldacharmed chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Wow... Just wow! My only question, I still don't understand why the doctor wasn't allowed to come back to the village in the beginning? I love how you told two stories side by side and when one thing was happening in one it was also happening in the other. I can't believe the doctor would just give up his and Rose's child like that. Poor thing! Oh how we love to tourcher him!
Palimpest chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Whoa. The ending. I'm a confused about the timeline, but the emotion was still definitely there. My only suggestion would be to make what point in time this was clearer.
Palimpest chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Your cliffhangers are perfectly timed, and brilliant
Palimpest chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
WOOOAH. What, no- so many questions. It's so good. So caught up in your story all outside activity has been put on pause.
Palimpest chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Plot twist! Was not expecting that at all. Story impossibly got even more interesting.
Palimpest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
The Drunk Doc scene was adorable, all the prettiness and sheep- lol! I like how you used that moment to contrast with the fury of a Time Lord scene, you handled his unhinged anger really well
Palimpest chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Good drama in this chapter, not overdone (it didn't read as corny) and handled pretty splendidly. Caught up in your fic, and can't wait to find out the mystery! I'm going to take a guess now, and say that Joshua is the Doctor's son somehow, a gene or something contributed.
Palimpest chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
The Jack sacrifice was brilliant, it was really well done. This entire chapter was well done, really, the rescue and healing- everthing. Bravo!
yaoilover6969 chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
wow that was awesome i loved it and can't wait to read more of your stories.
Elorie 'Kam chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
So much DoctorWhump, I nearly lost track. All that in two different time frames, oh my.

... is it weird that I like this stuff?