Reviews for The Heir
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
so garaar folls in love with naruto and naruto folles in love with garra
blue-hart chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
ok 1# i love this story and 2# pare naruto with the inuzuka twins and jugo pleace i waod love you forever and do some fan art for this story if you give me these three and 3# can you add jugo to the story? maybe as a demigod of nature? so pm me if you will take me up on my offer.

p.s. i'm the same guy it just i forgot to sin in so ya...pm me pleas
pet lover chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
ok this story is assume i meen rely assume! and i need more oh and ships jugo kiba Akamaru Shikamaru x naruto and kankuro
i see naruto being a top and a bottom so kankuro is the bottom with naruto kiba and Akamaru that woad be sooooooooo sexy to see kankuro being fuck non stop by the three younger men tell begs for relief being forst to ware all tips of toy's...yes i like it hard!
twnin moons chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
you just Brock my mind i alwas love the kibanaru ship bot know you gave kiba a twin a twin! i love twin and one more guy shipping you'v blown mi mind with this idea and pleas make it a Akamaru,kiba X naruto pleas with all that is sexyniss in the world give me this ship!.
black hart chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
let me start by saying your a god of yaoi way becas of tow sexy twins that you now pot in my head inuzuka twins kiba and Akamaru you-v opine my eyes to something so beautiful i cant thank you inuf fore the ideas you-v pot in my head and i need to see this three was as soon as possible by the way what is naruto i see him as an angial or a fairy ohh or a hafe fox demean so ya go twinsniss
jugo lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
pleas pot jugo in the story i love the narujugo pare and thers not inof of this paring so pleas. i see jugo as a fairy...don't jug me i just see jugo as a fairy of mast destruction or a guardian angel that will cos mast destruction to thous ho dares hart naru
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Darklife21 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
wow! i really like your idea/plot. its very unique and quite interesting. i hope you will continue this. I'm glad gaara is his room mate sasuke just rubs me wrong sometimes. as for the pairing i hope its itanaru!
Kuscena1245 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Really awesome. You should continue and update soon.
kin-kinna chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Interesting.
Osen-san chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
please continue the story i think it is very interesting are the girls and the akatsuki in the story as well
Violet86 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I fine this story very interesting and would love to read more of it. Great Job Author and please continue :D :D :D :D :D :D

~Violet
walenwikon chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
This is great!

I really like it!
IDK1314 chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
could you pwease update?

ur stowy's weawy gud!

sorry, i was just sleeping so, my language is a bit off.
twilightserius chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
like gaa/naru pairing to kill uchiha pwease but funny story too