Reviews for Crown of Thorns
jenny crum chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was a great start, I hope that you continue this story, I sooooooooo love a jealous Derek. I can't wait for more, please update soon
RoganLove4ever13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
NEXT CHAPTER!PLEASE!I want to see if Morgan is right or wrong!DX
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
ahhh is there more? please say yes :)
ObscurelyScout chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very nice!

You grasped their personalities almost perfect. You get their jokes stop on. But you also know how to set the tone when it gets serious. You did splendidly.

Can't wait to read more.
cutieflutie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh do continue please! that would be most favorable. . .
InvestInLove chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Just curious, is this ever going to be updated?
happyseaturtle chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rllance chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great story! When are you going to finish it?
mamya chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
really nice!

when will you come back?
dayana82 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Okay, first of all, you're an awesome writer, I love your style! Hang on, where's this box I have to check again? Well, I'll just check all of them.

I so can't wait to read where this story will be going. You captured Morgan and Garcia so very well and just like the flashbacks in 'Penelope' I could see two very different Garcia's in this story which was great. And I loved how you inserted her thoughts about the date and what she should say or do.

To cut a long story short I just loved this chapter and am hoping that you'll update soon.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aw really nice... update soon please

HawkAngel
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great start! That was a really good chapter! Love over protective Morgan. Update soon please! :)
lrigD chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Love this story! If I'm honest, I did skip part of it because I didn't want to read about Nathan (I already know he's evil _), but I liked what I did read. And Morgan, well, I agree with you about what you wrote in the Author's Notes. Why don't they exist in real life?
Living.By.Will chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Ah your doing a Criminal Minds fic! I love you!

Aw I love Morgan! And I can't wait to see where this goes!

Please post more soon? PLEASE?

LBW
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Nathan sounds okay for now. I just hope he doesn't hurt her. up date soon please.