Reviews for My Reason to Smile
ana89 chapter 1 . 1/17
Bravo, I loves the story. It's really a roller coaster ride. Love the ending. Thanks for sharing. Thank you.
Proud Vegetable chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
An emotional rollercoaster indeed, I really teared up :')
I loved it! :D
char-tomio chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
this is one of the best stories i've read. you're awesome! i love it! keep up the good work.
MieraAvia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was an awesome story. I just thought yesterday "What if there was a pairing between Shuuhei and Momo" I thought it would be super cute and indeed it is! Loved your story. Very touching.
Rocketo chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
aw sad made me cry
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Overall, I liked your story. I have read it twice. I enjoyed reading how Hisagi and Momo gradually came to love each other. It seemed very natural. I am glad they found happiness, and I found it believable that he would be a captain, while she would find a new career as a teacher.

You have a few, consistent spelling and grammatical errors here and there. First of all, unless you are speaking about a body of water (like Bering Strait), the spelling is STRAIGHT. As far as I can tell, you only spelled it correctly once. Secondly, if you are using the word to amplify the meaning of another word, then you spell it TOO. ("To" would be before a verb or as a preposition, like "to the store.") If you want to say that someone knows something in the past tense, then you spell it KNEW, not new. (New is opposite of old.) I tell you these things because a spell checker would miss these mistakes, but you should learn them to improve your writing. Your story is too good to have errors like these here and there. By the way, I think that you may have made a mistake involving your and you're as well. Just remember that "your" shows possession while "you're" is short for "you are." Replace with "you are" and see if your sentence still makes sense. You may have had some comma errors/omissions and places where you should have used a question mark instead of a period, but that would be too complicated to explain here.

I hope this helps you. I really did like your story.
Toshiro lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I LOVED your story! It almost made me cry. I seriously teared up! Which is saying alot because i never cry!
Aurora's Bleachdom chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was wonderful! I cried! Oh, your writing skill is amazing. I have "Reincarnation" in my Favs and noticed the author's notes about your companion story in the newest chapter. Great Job!
mysticwolf chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
wow, emotional rollercoaster is right. i laughed, i cried, well, mostly i cried. you made me feel so bad for hinamori but i loved your ending. i'm a fan of your flowery fic and i thought i'd check out some of your other works and was not disappointed. and now i have to go read reincarnation. ja ne
elle127 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This story was so full of differnet emotions and i liked that about it because that's how i write as well. very rarely does a story make me cry but this one did. i never really saw the hinamoriXhisagi couple before and this piece really brings it to light. i saw a few grammar mistkes and spelling errors but it didn't affect the story that much. one last thing is i personally think that this story would be better suited in chapters as opposed to a one-shot. but other than that i liked this story. i also liked that fact that it gave hisagi-san emotions, because that's something we don't really see from him. it was very well written. five stars.

~Lissy
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I hadn't read the story that this comes from but I am so impresed with this that I am going to do so right now...This made me feel things for Momo...you must understand that I have always thought she was quite useless, just like Orihime ...I even called her moo-moo...but recently she has begun to redeem herself and I find myself liking her.

This story was great. Keep writing.
Azul Luna chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I saw a few mistakes here and there, but they weren't that bad. I enjoyed it, and I liked how you had an epilogue.
Silver and Opals chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
It was... long. It was good, but it was long. Seriously... over 250 words? That's only 40 less than my 12-chapter fanfic :o

But it was good, so it was worth reading.
ManaTatsumya n' Yue chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Are you trying to make me cry! It was a very bitter-sweet story. Ya know one of those where you send half the time arguing with yourself about whether to laugh/smile or cry. It's such a beautiful couple too! I congratulate you on this perplex and wonder piece of art!

P.S. It kinda reminds me of a song. Cassis by Gazette.
Allen the Musician chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw, that was depressing and yet sweet at the same time. I absolutely love it! I think you did a really good job with the idea and I apologize again for any difficulties my plot caused you. (the whole five day thing. . .) I'm really pleased with this as a companion piece for Reincarnation and I definately think that you did it justice. Great Job! :)

This is Hitsu-taichou and I approve this message. :) :) :)