Reviews for February Song
Sylvesthetica chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
*grins*

*hugs*

Now that was a ten out of ten. Awesome!

I can see why princess praises your handling of Carlisle and Esme - you not only do both of them wonderfully, you made them very interesting - felt like I could have sat there and watched the two of them talk for chapters and chapters.

Other then a punctuation error or two, no flaws to speak of. Excellently done. Best thing I've read from you so far - and I'm going to have to tentatively reach onto the pedestal and award you an Allison rating for this one.
sex wife chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Uhm...

that was incredibly adorable? yes, yes it was. i can't really say much more. it was cute and everyone was nice and in character. you didnt have any random languages this time! I was expecting mandarin. haha. ily.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Really nice job. That was very sweet.
Ember Sage chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Very nice! I liked it a lot. The snow is just such an inspiration subject, no? Anyway, I really enjoyed. Great luck, and best of luck in that contest. :D

-Ember
cookiemonsterks chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow.

I don't think I've ever read something as simple and beautiful as this. I like how it doesn't focus on the 'children,' but more so on Carlisle, and how he is a father and husband.

Thanks for making such a nice fanfic. ]
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Thank you darling.

I love this story so much. Esme and Carlisle are very sweet together and you've captured both their characters perfectly.