Reviews for From the Wreckage
BlueCat69 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
This is an amazing and beautifully written story. Thanks for sharing it.
revrag chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Nicely written and well done. Tasteful. You won me over at least.

I hope Noreen finds hers...and that her son grows up quickly and calls her first. LOL
revrag chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I have to admit...that was awkward. But, then I just pushed that back and looked at what it was.

Two people with similar pain reaching out and claiming humanity. Two people who needed each other for a brief moment in time to remind them that they were still alive.

Poor, poor Jasper. Just breaks my heart. So sad.

And, something I didn't expect, but I just love Edward so much more for giving him this, even if he took something in return for himself.
revrag chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Alright, so I completely had that wrong. LOL

Noreen is just a self sacrificing mom, but not for Edward. I really missed that one.

Oh well.

I thought the exchange between the two was very interesting indeed. And of course Edward would be with Bella, but I found it odd that he would be ashamed, or withdrawn at all because of it. Very odd indeed.

I'll try not to speculate at all anymore, because that only gets me into trouble. LOL
revrag chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Well, I'm intrigued. Angstgoddess003 recommended one of your stories as the best slash out there rated T...so, I thought I'd check it out.

I, as a rule, do not read slash because it is not for me. I don't understand it at all. She likes some of them and I asked her to think of a few stories that were her favorites and I would try them out.

I'll have you know she posted this on her LJ page, which means A LOT of people are probably going to be checking you out.

I find Noreen very interesting and unselfish. I'm looking forward to seeing how Edward has turned out because of that.

Nice writing. ;)
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
this is a really beautiful story.
bananas in pyjamas chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
I really loved this, it's beautifully written. Thanks. x
DylanClark chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
one

i hope u write more fics lyk these just a tad more happier in a general sense! wat can i say? im a sucker 4 happy endings!

i love it though! a 25/10
Legionfan231 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Ok, it's not over? Good.
Harlequin Jade chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Aw! This makes me want to cry...So sad...but beautiful... I can't wait to read the epilogue!
notsurewhy chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
another great chapter. loved it. i am sad it is almost over! looking forward to the epilogue, but urge you to continue writing. :)
Missa chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Wow - this was really intense and gorgeous.
Bufster chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
post the epilogue soon please ]

i really hope they stay in touch and soon realise they cant live without one another.

this is a wonderful story !
Tubular Fox chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Please update soon! This is a great story! Please!