Reviews for Cecilia Mactaggart
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
The was a good chapter in illustrating the strain that Moria has created with her daughter. :(

I truly felt sad for her within this chapter. :(

Please keep up the good work on this great story because I would love to see where she place within the X-men lives. ;)
Winterwarrior chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Eh. I didn't really like this chapter. You put spaces where you don't need them and other punctuation mistakes. I don't like how you play your other characters. They don't seem real or believable. I'd work on it quite a bit on getting things organized. 1 out of 10. Ucky.
Winterwarrior chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
ACK! I'm sorry but, you REALLY need to go through and proofread your story! I couldn't understand a thing! It's so jumbled and too many run on sentences, i couldn't tell what anyone was doing. There was too much short, one line information on random people and not enough detail. And i have a question, why is Cyclops and Jamie so mean? Usually they don't yell at people they don't know or know have no experience or etc. etc. etc...
Winterwarrior chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Mind your punctuation, like commas and capitalization, and stick with your story. Give some more depth and feeling and emotions to the characters. Other than that, i believe that this story could go somewhere. Keep up the good work ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I have to admit if this is Moria's kid and if her father is the Banshee, then I can't wait to see how Syrin takes all this in becasue she doesn't believe in her father's death. :)

Please do keep up the good work as this story is off to a good start. ;)