Reviews for Wake the Sun
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
And Satan said . "
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
14418 so if you add 1880 you get 98% so where is the other 2%?
bluegreenferriswheel chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
it's been 84 years ... asfshskslslk rip this could've been so cute
oakwoodouroboros chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
*Facepalm*
Yet another brilliant fanfic abandoned midway. Oh, how I grieve the loss of a good story.
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
To be continued.

You lie! You haven't touched this in years! Why do you lie to us?! I don't know how to deal with lies! So you're just going to have to sit down and write more for this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
No... Why did you have to abandon this story? I fell in love with it only to notice after I read the last chapter you haven't updated in five years.
Sigh... Just another abandoned story.
quillquate chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Update. Now. This is simply too good of a story to be abandoned. This almost made me cry. I actually would have cried but my mom would tell me to quit my sobbing.
Rosie Thornet chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I loved this so much, I think this is one of my favorite stories here. I kind of died inside when I saw the last time you reviewed was more than four years ago. I absolutely love this! Update if possible!
TCatX3 chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Oh my god! Where are you at? You have got to continue this! You seemed so into it, and I really want to know what happens! Argh! Why was the last time you've written so long ago? Please I hope you stumble upon your account one day and finish because this is just soooo GOOD! XD
icanhazanime chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Cutest. Story. Ever.
the freelance dreamer chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I know this is years after you first set out out to create this story, and that your Soul Eater plot bunnies might be on a permanent hiatus at this point, but I sincerely hope that you will continue this story in the near future! Even if it means polling your readers for new concepts or how to proceed, I really hope you will still consider it... This is is one of my favorite Soul Eater fics yet, and I was going to add it to my favorites, but I just know that the cliff hanger will drive me crazy. So please consider! But I will be "following" in the mean time.
Crenny McFucker chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Symmetrical-Neko chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Okay, I'm seriously falling in love with this story. I just love it so much, Its absolutely adorable and It's a very unique take on KidxCrona.
I really really REALLY hope you update soon! please continue! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
nice story
more chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Oh my god this is amazing please update soon :3
140 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »