Reviews for Reflections and Shadows
la-iya l0ve in chaos chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
simple. individual. perfect.

IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awwh, that was totally cute! My fave pairing too! Awesome work!
LinedWithCharcoal chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I loved the spookiness of the beginning; I'm a total sucker for creepy things like that. It completely hooked me. The ending left me smiling like an idiot. Lmao.
Icetiger 13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Kawai :D
hellzboy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw! XD SO MOE! hehehe i loved it!
Nivvy chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
The beginning scared me a bit too (as someone else had said in their review) because of the mirror-ish thing, but I loved reading the mirror part at the end when Kyouya came up. It made me warm inside

Great story
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I loved it. At the beginning, it kinda freaked me out when Kaoru was possessed by his brother, but I was relieved that it was a dream. I loved the pairing. Kyouya x Kaoru forevs.
hana koikogoro chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
aww kawaii i like it
Une Reine Guadeloupeenne chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aw...That was very sweet.

I liked how you described each of their feelings. Yay for Kyouya!
Heaven is Drunk chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww! This story is adorable. I just recently (like 5 hours ago) started getting interested by Kyouya X Kaoru pairings. I'm so sick of the twincest theme (I think Hikaru is a little too emo) and I was curious what other pairings were out there.

This story completely sold me on the pair! It's so unique .

Great story! Very beautifuly written and a warm, fuzzy ending! 5 stars!
TheGoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That. Was amazing.

I honestly feel a lot like Kyouya did in this fic with my current girlfriend. This really, really. Was very personal. Thank you so much for sharing.

I did want to point out, you might wanna read it through again. I found a lot of little small errors.

Keep writing! Kyouya x Kaoru!
lemedy chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
You've made me very happy - this is one of the best Kyoya/Kaoru fics I've read - there aren't many of them! You've written them very in-character. I would love to see you write more fics for this pairing.
Evide chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Gemini doing Ouran! WAAH! I love Ouran! But where's the twincest? my gosh brotherly love is SO prominent... eheh...

Wow! Very interesting read! You've hit their characters pretty well, keeping in check Kaoru's spunkiness as a 'little devil' yet throwing in that pinch of humbleness that is so like Kouichi... and Kyouya mirrored Kouji... so I can see why you like them, I guess. Haha.

The plot was quick and short and sweet with prominent KyouyaKaoness! gya~ Kao's dream was really good and the explanation of him never crying was a good character check. And you don't have him scared of lightning! (way OOC I think)

So I expect more updates now! Haha~ and if you do more Ouran PLEASE do HikaKao once! I'd like to see how THAT would turn out!

Again, good job! The title really sets a good mood for the fic. _

Ganbatte, Gemini-san! ;)