Reviews for Reflections and Shadows
la-iya l0ve in chaos chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
simple. individual. perfect.

SoulEaterRomanceFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awwh, that was totally cute! My fave pairing too! Awesome work!
LinedWithCharcoal chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I loved the spookiness of the beginning; I'm a total sucker for creepy things like that. It completely hooked me. The ending left me smiling like an idiot. Lmao.
Icetiger 13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Kawai :D
hellzboy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw! XD SO MOE! hehehe i loved it!
Nivvy chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
The beginning scared me a bit too (as someone else had said in their review) because of the mirror-ish thing, but I loved reading the mirror part at the end when Kyouya came up. It made me warm inside

Great story
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I loved it. At the beginning, it kinda freaked me out when Kaoru was possessed by his brother, but I was relieved that it was a dream. I loved the pairing. Kyouya x Kaoru forevs.
hana koikogoro chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
aww kawaii i like it
Une Reine Guadeloupeenne chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aw...That was very sweet.

I liked how you described each of their feelings. Yay for Kyouya!
Heaven is Drunk chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww! This story is adorable. I just recently (like 5 hours ago) started getting interested by Kyouya X Kaoru pairings. I'm so sick of the twincest theme (I think Hikaru is a little too emo) and I was curious what other pairings were out there.

This story completely sold me on the pair! It's so unique .

Great story! Very beautifuly written and a warm, fuzzy ending! 5 stars!
TheGoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That. Was amazing.

I honestly feel a lot like Kyouya did in this fic with my current girlfriend. This really, really. Was very personal. Thank you so much for sharing.

I did want to point out, you might wanna read it through again. I found a lot of little small errors.

Keep writing! Kyouya x Kaoru!
lemedy chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
You've made me very happy - this is one of the best Kyoya/Kaoru fics I've read - there aren't many of them! You've written them very in-character. I would love to see you write more fics for this pairing.
Evide chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Gemini doing Ouran! WAAH! I love Ouran! But where's the twincest? my gosh brotherly love is SO prominent... eheh...

Wow! Very interesting read! You've hit their characters pretty well, keeping in check Kaoru's spunkiness as a 'little devil' yet throwing in that pinch of humbleness that is so like Kouichi... and Kyouya mirrored Kouji... so I can see why you like them, I guess. Haha.

The plot was quick and short and sweet with prominent KyouyaKaoness! gya Kao's dream was really good and the explanation of him never crying was a good character check. And you don't have him scared of lightning! (way OOC I think)

So I expect more updates now! Haha and if you do more Ouran PLEASE do HikaKao once! I'd like to see how THAT would turn out!

Again, good job! The title really sets a good mood for the fic. _

Ganbatte, Gemini-san! ;)