Reviews for Simple Phone Call
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That's because the bond they created so Sam be able to saved Dean's life...

But still.. why I can't stop feeling so sad because reading this? *eyes teary*
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Scary good as always! Very emotional and tense. I loved it!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I seriously just got chills. That was great.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow this was Awesome! Great job!

Jade
adder574 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
You like making me cry don't you? Great story. It's very easy to imagine Dean having those thoughts and feelings when Sam was at Stanford.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow. you had me worried. glad the connection was still there enough for sam to call...

as always, great work!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
nice short story...well written as always...I could just picture Dean standing there with the danish and coffee in his hands and seeing Sam happy...
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
So was that actually a vision? Was the whole thing a dream or did Dean actually go to visit and see Sam with his friends?
Naed chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
A sequel please. Love this stories showing Deans despair of being alone! Thanks for sharing.
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
What's wrong with you, woman?

Can't you write a happy story for once?

For a second there I thought Dean was actually...and Sam would blame himself. He would have hate himself.

Good to know Sam is willing to "borrow" a car despite his for Dean insistance of wanting a normal life.

Dean voicemail was heart breaking. Mostly because he thought that he had to mention his name for Sam to know who it is calling. I know Sam has been a jerk with the whole not keeping in touch thing but he's never gonna forget Dean.

I think the worst part of it is that Dean could have actually thought of suicide during those 4 years. I truly think he did. More than once.
WofOZ chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh my god, heavy! This would be really cool if you did it from Dean's point of view. Nice story anyway. Cheers!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I think you should write more to this story.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was really sad. Poor Winchester brothers.

Great job!
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
wow dean missed his little brother sammy hasd a nightmare great story