Reviews for The Luminara Chronicles: Book 1 Discovery
The HongKonger chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
uh oh. That doesn't sound too good. Hope Little Lumi is ok.
JediBarrissOffee chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Yay! You updated! So... plan on doing so again?
TheMacUnleashed chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Nice continuation! It will be interesting to see what will happen if Mace is forced to choose between Depa and Luminara.
The HongKonger chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
WHY WONT YOU CONTINUE?
JediBarrissOffee chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
This is a good story, update please?
mirialin moon chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Continue. Continue soon. Sooner. NOW! I can't stand a story unfinished! Espeicialy this one...
mirialin moon chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You did it! You did it! I knew you would! I knew it! Okay... I have to calm down. I apologize. Unfortunatly, an outsider(my mom) won't let me join. At least, not yet. Keep your hopes up! Now, about the story...

You did great. I love the changes you made. I'm so glad you made them. I will read each and every one of your stories, beginning to end, over and over so I can see every change you made. Keep writing!
beauty0102 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Good job! The banter between the two men was priceless, and I'm really want to see where you go with this.
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very good! Bravo! This is a story that must be read by all! By the way, I'm a Luminara fan too!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
A great story. Very good.
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Torli chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OK, I like it so far. But Im very, very interested, what you plan for next chapter, which means: Update soon, please!

And I know Im little pedant about this: but Luminara herself said in The Cloak of Deception, that she grew up on her home planet (Im sure, how it is possible, but I know what I read)...And on Wookiepedia I cant find anything to confirm or refutate this...so, your point is just another...But I have to stopped pestering you, otherwise I may have some problems...:)
GuardianXAngel chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Interesting chapter to say the least. I can't help but wonder what is going to happen next. What dangers lurk around the corner. Please update soon!
JediLuminaraUnduli chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Good job, Padawan!

Sorry, I just like posting reviews even though I was the one who betaed this. Sorry!

Just remember what I told you before, and you'll be fine.

-M