Reviews for Sit Down with Skeeter
biblioholic chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hilarious! The dialogue did get a bit confusing in the late middle (wasn't sure which of the boys were saying what). Very enjoyable pick-up read.

Rate 8.2/10
iamalittleLeStrange chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
this was actuly really well done considering it was basicly all diolugue
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"Not really. My father made a few stupid decisions."

"I assume you're referring to his reputed refusal of the friendship of Draco Malfoy?"

"I'm referring to a lot of things."

Very foolish of Harry.

I like the asp thing.
SaMiAm chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
haha so cute. definately loved it. maybe you could write a companion piece? maybe one with their parents reactions to reading the article?
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Now, I just think that the dialogue was a-mazing!

LetterRead chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
" Names James after his own dad’s two best friends, names me after a man he doubted and a man who loathed him. You do the math on that one."

Brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very interesting. Although I don't see Harry ever turning his back on one of his children, no matter what, given the way Harry himself grew up.
CeKhay chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I found that funny. Hahaa, Please try another one.

jo chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
can you make some sort of a sequel? i would love to see how this would play out long term. great work, hope to read more of your work in the future, ;-D !
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This oneshot is really good! It was very amusing also and I loved how you portrayed Scorpious and Albus Severus and very interesting insight on the relationship between Harry and his sons, it was different and refreshing but not over done. I really think you should make another oneshot (a sequel if you will) about maybe Scorpious' and Albus' reactions to the published interview as well as Scorpious' and Albus' family's reactions.
La Mariane chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hilarious! I especially liked the tatoo : an asp around a scorpion! they have their own Dark Mark. It must have driven Harry cray:-D
Siiarrei chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw cute hahaha :D Great job, i really like it
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh god. This is too great.

I loved the style in which you wrote it, but it was a bit confusing, at times. I understand how it would be difficult to you write solely dialogue and make it consistently clear as to who was talking, though.

Great job, loved it.
Mark Heffron chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
JK Rowling chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Excellent, I have read a few stories from and this is one of the best that I have read so far. Keep up the good work. I expect to see some more of your work here soon.