Reviews for Sesshoumaru's Bad Fluff Day
Sachiko V chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
"If you ignore his body and just stare at his face, you'll never
want to look anywhere else ever again."

Wow I've never thought of it that way, but so so true. I would find myself scrutinizing on Sesshomaru's beauty when watching the anime. Haha Miroku's bad influence on Shippo, and the girls are now insecure. Oh poor Sesshy, this whole thing just blew out of proportion now, for all of our amusement's sake. It's amazing he's still as composed as he is.
Sachiko V chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Hahaha! This was so funny! With Sesshomaru's indisputable beauty, it's no wonder the farmer mistook him for a woman. I love how it's not the only twist, but him mistaking Jaken for only being a staff was hilarious. And of course Inuyasha at the end. Just golden.
Aziana chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
Holy Cow, this is absolutely hilarious. You set the scene wonderfully, you use a very satisfying range of vocab and best of all you've a great grasp of the character's personalities. Can't wait to keep reading!
Dola chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Hey, why don't you continue this story? So far, the story is GREAT...
pooky chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Ok grammar and writing is great but it paints to big of a picture if you get what i mean! You describe too much of the scene rather than tell the story...
SayonaraKuroi chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Please Update!
MeltingpotGirl chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
roflcakes! This story is so funny! I'm so mad at Miroku right now...I mean rly?! wtf is wrong with him?! lol good job though, rly love this story! If it's not done, update quickly!
mizuritamanami chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
MORE PLZ! :D
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hey! This was nice. Incredibly witty, too, which is always welcomed. One can only have so much slapstick.

Anyhow. Thanks so much! XD It was a sweet scan.
karenlacey97 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow Some needed to write this story. Sesshomaru is beautiful not hansome so I am pretty sure any man this lovely has been confused for a in the manga jaken has asked Sess to marry him it's not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last jaken is still alive say a lot about Sesshomaru ablity to be secure in his gender. Oh and Songa's reaction to miroku's statement was just awesome.
nemiah chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
aw, that was adorable. poor sessh, how bad he must feel. oh well. loved the story though
Mistress Sianna chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
This one was just too good! I was almost proud of Miroku after the first segment of the story. I'm thinking, 'Oh wow, he's actually going to wait till she's older? Good for him!' But then he went and blew it!

This was an extremely humorous little tale and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Mistress Sianna chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
It just gets better and better! "He's not that pretty." LMAO! Poor Sango, poor Kagome! Sesshoumaru is just raising all kinds of insecurities without even trying! I wonder what was so pressing for Miroku that he suddenly had to run off like that.

I am dying of laughter here!
Mistress Sianna chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This Sesshoumaru is not effeminate.

I just about died when I read that! I was already cracking up when I realized the farmer's mistake, but that one just took the cake! Then on top of that, Inuyasha of all people was there to hear it all! That was just the icing on top!

I can't believe I didn't read this until now! Shame on me! Well, I quite enjoyed it lady b! Off I go to the next chapter!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I love you! You're a genius, like always.