Reviews for Her Kingdom as Great
Two typos:

The Endless Plains are nearly disserted, and while you might be able to trade at one of the Goblin fair's, those can be tricky places."

Should be 'deserted' not 'disserted'. 'Disserted' comes from 'dissertation', a sort of text you write for school.

And it should be 'Goblin fairs' with no apostrophe.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 3 . 9/1
Marvelous and satisfying. I favorited this story years and years ago - probably around the time it first came out. Since then, my tastes have changed and evolved, and my work in the writing field has made me picky. This is the first time I've reread this story, and I am amazed. I love it as much at 30 as I did at 20. Bravo.
Titan76 chapter 3 . 7/18
I hardly ever review, but after finding this gem I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed it! Would love to see more of this (and, yes, I did read the follow-on SG-1 crossover and it was fantastic as well!).
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 7/15
Thanks for posting here on FFN.
I know many have problems with the site.

I found you have this and a very nice sequel on AO3.
Some more with Sarah and Samantha interacting would be fun.
Imagine a scientists reaction to the Fae!

Also on AO3 is a nice little trilogy, I CARRY THE CROWN is the first fic.

Please write more in this universe.
secretwhovianpony chapter 3 . 7/8
Well... that was interesting.
Zxanath chapter 2 . 7/6
I really liked how you had the wedding described by Sarah's mom as an observer rather than just describing it or telling it from the bride or groom's point of view. It was quite a nice change. Thanks for your hard work.
Onyx the Shy chapter 3 . 6/12
Reading this yet again. Still love it as much as the first time I came across it. I can almost feel the golden grain and warmth of sun when Sarah is painting. I love little insights into Karen. We don't normally get those and I like yours best of all.
Cecilia Greengrass-Lovegood chapter 3 . 5/14
Oh my goodness! I absolutely adore this story! It’s awesome and totally intriguing! Please add more! Or just write more Labyrinth fanfics! You’re totally awesome and just keep doing you! Woohoo! I’m totally amped right now from how much I enjoyed your story! Keep on writing!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 3 . 5/12
I truly loved this! I was completely sucked in and everything flowed so well. I loved the progression of Sarah and Jareth through the years and Karen's telling everything while telling nothing. Beautifully done :)
luckydarkpage chapter 3 . 4/22
This story is really well written. I loved how it flowed, I just kind of wish that Karen found out the full truth towards the end but it works out beautifully without it. I hope you are able to add on to it later, but this makes a wonderful ending.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 3 . 3/31
I would love ve to see a vignette for Sarah kingdom in her pov.

I loved this a lot! Especially the painting as the start of her kingdom.
Virodeil chapter 3 . 3/27
Beautiful ending. Beautiful wedding. Admirable Karen. Sweet goblin Jareth with inhuman values and honour that are nonetheless not at all wrong or bad. Great portrayal of Sarah, too, that made this more than a romance... and it was a good thing, because I don't like to read romance, usually. Very nice, and I wish there were more details in it. It could've been an epic story! O_O
Thank you so much for writing and posting this. I'm adding it to my treasure box for later perusal. :) I hope you wouldn't mind me copy-pasting this gem into a Word doc for offline reading, for when my internet antagonises me too much...
Might I borrow a few aspects from this little universe, by the way? I am thoroughly in love with the concepts of a kingdom born out of the words of a mortal made magical, those chiming golden seeds, the life-like portal painting and the idea of Sarah being a true queen of her own domain. Well, I realised it's borrowing the core of the story, but I thought of another kingdom entirely, and a rather different way of achieving it... I would, of course, credit you with it, if you permited me and if I ever wrote the piece into reality; but if you'd rather not, I wouldn't write it - or at least, I wouldn't post it. Not an infringement on anybody's rights if it's just in one's head, right? Pun intended. :grin:
Rey
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 3/15
Back again.

I have an idea.

Toby is going to Hogwarts.

Sarah needs citizens.

The wizarding world does not like muggle born.

Sarah with Jareth by her side (or not)[how magical is she?]{I would think very, she did create a kingdom}
Anyway Sarah goes to the wizarding world, maybe even Hogwarts, recruiting people.
House Elves are Welcome!
Not sure about the greedy goblins.

Harry might go to get some privacy.
Hermione is curious about everything.
Ron? There is no quidditch!

Please write more in this universe.
Thanks.
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 3/10
I picked it up on a whim-and then promptly fell in love. The characterizations, the dynamic between Jareth and Sarah, and in this chapter, Sarah's dynamic with Karen, fills me with an incredible fondness and warmth. The personal growth over the course of this has been a pleasure to read and there was a very real sense that she was and did grow up. All in all, this was an exquisitely written series that I hope you one day add more to.
Phoenix Flight chapter 3 . 2/22
Ooh! A very nice Karen perspective. She's a hard character to work out, and I thought this was a great angle for her. Also, it's really tough to cover something like a grand wedding without descending into complete sloppy sentimentality. This reminds me of the bridge between Dorothy Sayer's Gaudy Night and Busman's Honeymoon, where the events of the engagement and wedding are told as announcements and correspondence, before the main meat of the novel.

Thanks for coming back to this story!