Reviews for Her Kingdom as Great
PenArt chapter 2 . 7/21
I liked your story, it was good :D
Liantei chapter 2 . 6/26
This is without a doubt the greatest Labyrinth fanfic I have ever read! I love how you delved into the more metaphysical and magical aspects of that universe and made it so engaging and entertaining! I'm so glad I found this fic! You're a fantastic writer!
hearagain chapter 2 . 6/26
This was lovely. I enjoyed the first chapter so much I was almost afraid to read the second for fear that it wouldn't live up to my expectations. After a little while, I took the chance to hit next and am very glad that I did. I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
laelruin chapter 2 . 3/5
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE! That was adorable! *hearts in eyes*
Thank you so much for writing and posting this!
L
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 2 . 1/31
Update soon ne?!
mickeydawn995 chapter 2 . 1/26
Wow. Your world building is amazing. And I LOOOOVE your explanation of what Jareth is. I think the whole lesser goblin, goblin, and high goblin makes the most sense out of all the fics I've ever read. He's like a sun, the goblins are stars and the lesser goblins are like little rambunctious plants that live off their light. Soooo cool.
Lorca chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
I know this is an old story, but I kind of wish you would add a bit more to it.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I loved this. Thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
This is awesome! Please, please continue! I would love to see how the Land of Near Endless Plains evolves! I have so many questions! How will the captured fae evolve? Will Toby inherit? Do the Plains hold any other secrets? Will the Aboveground/human world develop myths about Sarah and her kingdom? I really hope you grace us with another chapter!
tadah2 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Lovely.
gail19 chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
so very satisfying.
alichi chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Wow.
MargotTenser chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
I love this. You got the goblin king just right. He's otherworldly and dangerous but fun too. And it's so cool seeing how Sarah has matured into a ruler who can be an equal partner to him.
Browncoatbroklyn chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
You've built your world very well. Your descriptions of Sarah and Jareth's connections to their lands seems to describe how well you know your world. I enjoyed your descriptions of magic and how it varied between races, it was very unique. I'd love to see where you take this.
Zatara1324 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015