Reviews for High School
jk chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
I don understand tis weak pathetic bella! she ran out of the woods cause she hurt Edward?/
fuck that! hes been gone for 23 years! he didn't go back for her, didn't call, write whatever...and she forgives him and kisses him pretty much right when she sees im? sure she runs way after but shes already forgiven him and fuckin kissed him! oh hell not!
she should have just ignored his ass...keep that fucker guessing...he can live through a year of angst fo the 23 years bella had to think he fucking MATE didn't love her and that he had used her and apparently is a whore...with his distractions and all!
Edward can go fuck himself
jk chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
fuck that and fuck him...

bellas stupid...itsbeen 23 years she should be all hooked up with a hotty vamp! wheres Adrian Ivashkov when you need him?
jk chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
she doesn't see him for 23 years and she says "ya I get it you don't love me anymore?"
!? why make her sooo pathetic?
fangirl9 chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
please update, it's been 6 years but this story is amazing I've read almost all of your fanfictions and they're flawless, I love the way you write and all of your creative ideas. You may not have anything written now to add to this story but you have an incredible imagination that will get you far, I love this story it's so different and yet with the same plot line as so many others. Please just see this through to the end
cg79 chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
So if it was the evil people who invented finals and your mom who delayed this chapter, what's to blame for the current 4 year delay or you abandoning the story. I just started it tonight and really would love to see where you go next if your still out there and interested in writing this.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
STUPID CLIFFHANGER

*sigh*
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
*knowing smile*
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
*crying*

I hate you sean and emily! I hope you die! (for hurting poor Bella) She already lost one family, and now she'll lose another! You two selfish vamps make me sick. Dont you even care about Bella?
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
*sadness*

*happiness*

*sad tears*
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Ooooooooo

Shut up and listen Bella, you'll be happier if you do.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
*bouncing in seat* Ahhhhhhh
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Oh oh oh oh oh
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
*jaw still hanging open, but this time eyes are wide*
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/1/2011