Reviews for Until You
chewbie chapter 17 . 1/22
i love this story!
so nuanced and well written.
i'd love to see more...
crazykrew chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
ooo... what happens next?...
clarkfan325 chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
I really love this story and hope that you decide to update it soon as well.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Pleas update love this story :)
nrdhrd3 chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
I can't believe you're letting a phenomenal story just sit here. This story makes it into my top 10 favorite Smallville stories! So PLEASE CONTINUE!
CarolynneRuth chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
I've just read this story in one sitting and really love it! Your writing is absolutely perfect and I love the way you have written Wayne's character into this story. Excellent characterisation and a perfect story that I hope you finish soon. As for the critical reviews you mentioned you had received along the way ignore them! I could tell exactly where you were going with Lois' character and I think you rounded off her insecurities and consequent actions as a result spot on. And I enjoyed the crazy ride and those wonderful intense sexy heated kisses that Clark/Lois had shared. I love the way you wrote these two together. Thanks for the amazing story!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
lol its a freat story keepit up
Justclois chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
Wonderful! can't wait for more.
bluestriker666 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013's been so long...loved this chapter...can't wait for next one
1eclecticreader chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
Yeah, BW already knew his relationship with LL was doomed but... witnessing all that is between LL and CK was a stake to the heart. After all, he does love her, too.

That's why I think they need this time to have closure themselves. LL needs to do it properly. I think BW deserves that much. He's a great guy and his heart is broken. I hope they can be friends.
1eclecticreader chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
OMG, those two! Bickering like little kids - so funny!

I guess that had to happen, huh? I don't think LL's reaction is that unreasonable. When you've been hurt like she has, then your instinct is to protect yourself. She knows she loves CK. Now like you said, CK has to work for it a little bit, don't you think?
auricurvy chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
hi, i started today and finished it today..I just recently marathoned all 10 seasons of Smallville, and I don't know but can 't get enough of Lois&Clark, and came looking for more and found this, and at first I was torn about this with Bruce, given the comics from season 11, I actually really liked it, it's nice the interaction you created between lois and bruce, obviously clark and lois are soulmates, and you really did a great job writing them, and I can imagine the actors saying your lines. also is cathartic, I don't remember they ever talking about Lana, I think they did off-screen-ville so is great to see that you have a great understanding of the characters, specially Lois and her insecurities and vulnerabilities. I love the bit with the General and Clark, and I don't know much about Bruce I don't imagine him like you portray him here (specially the part that hi is so mellow about Lois, when she was faking herself the entire time they were together), but I like his interaction with Clark. And finally love this last chapter, specially when clarks talks about the team, and says bluntly, that Bruce shot him with kryptonite, told Lois his secret and hi didn't trust him with the love of his life, and all in front of her, what more prove does she needed? Can't wait to see what you come up with...great work...just one question, from you comments you are wrapping the story? after they get together and she is Free, can't you keep it up? I'll check you other stories too...but this one I liked a lot...maybe you made it just for the triangle, and now is gonna be over soon...can't wait for the next! please update soon...
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Not freaking out at all! I LOVE Lois/Bruce so please give me more of them. I couldn't stand S8 Clark and even though your Clark seems to have wised up and came looking for Lois, I can't get over the fact that he DID drop Lois like a hot potato the moment Lana waltzed into town, so nope. He can stew a little longer. Lois needs to be by herself for now, imo. Be in Gotham and enjoy time with Bruce as her friend and explore her career options before even thinking about giving in to that idiot farmboy.

And okay, your explanation did make sense and I do get where you're coming from too. Its just that as a Lois/Bruce fan in this timeline, my heart sort of breaks for Bruce (and Lois too). He deserves someone like Lois and I've always maintained that Smallville's Clark Kent never did.

Welcome back btw! This is one of my favourite stories that I come back to when I'm in my 'I hate Clark Kent' mood. I'm very happy that you'll be continuing and hopefully, completing it. Thank you for sharing! :)
twilighting chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
thanks for the comedic tension between Lois/Clark and Bruce...can wait to see how you finish the story!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
I'm so glad that you decided to continue this story as it's one of my favourites.

I loved the interaction between Clark & Lois but do agree that Lois & Bruce do need closure.